Wind Deflectors?

What is good is obvious if you, passengers or animals are sitting a while in the car, maybe when raining, snowing or just sunny and you want a bit of an air gap. 

Get ones that the postage from the EU is not greater than the price of the items.

• Like 1
  • Love it! 1

40 minutes ago, BlackEdDSG said:

Found 2 sets so far, £30-55 seems to cover it. 
wondered if there was a particular brand that fits ŠKODA Octavia really well

I can recommend Heko.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There are cons too, as I used to have a set on a previous car:

1. The introduce a bit of a blind spot, extending the width of the A pillar a bit unless they are completely clear, but even then can be a bit of a distraction

2. Technically (I say technically, coz I bet no one does) they are a mod you are meant to declare to your insurance company!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The cons I found with them is when it's raining. At motorway speeds, the rain peels off the top nicely, but anything slower and it tends to drip off right onto the middle of the window, which in the winter means you get mucky water all over your drivers window! I take them off during the winter now. 

These are the ones from superskoda so maybe give those a miss.

I fitted some team heko deflectors to my mk3 hatch. . .drove to work and back (10 miles) and took them straight back off. . .the wind noise they produced at 40+mph was just awful, which I never remember getting on my mk1 fabia when I fitted them to that.

• Thanks 1

I now only got the rear ones installed. The front ones introduce a lot of wind noise around the mirrors and I've never found a real use for them. 

To be honest, I only have it to feed power cable in through the rear window opening so I can heat up the cabin and de-ice the car in winter. Otherwise I find them a complete waste of money. 

Heko fitted well for me. 

• Thanks 1

I used to have the Heko ones fitted. Around town they were fine, but as said above, the wind noise from the front really started doing my head in.

With a slight change in job, I starting doing more motorway miles and at 70, the noise was annoying, especially if it was windy as well outside. Found I'd come out the car a bit deaf because I'd turned the radio up a bit too much to negate the noise.

• Thanks 1