Uneven idle miss see obd report pic

Justin55

12 minutes ago, Justin55 said:

Wow that's a bit scary I thought it might be the loom on the injector 

I was just  going to order 1

Sorry, it's really easy to check by whipping off the rocker cover which has to come off to do the loom anyway.

Please note - I am not a mechanic or expert in anything.

Might be a side issue but always worth sorting on a car that relies on electric to the computers for their programs and diagnostics. 01598 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja_5shgQwl4

00532 - http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/00532

Sort the battery and/or connections and/or recharge the battery fully - then delete the errors codes, drive the car and who knows (I bet some do! 😄) the misfire might not reappear.  All quick, easy and almost free to try, if the misfire returns at least hopefully you've sorted the other two issues hopefully before they might lead on to other issues and you have to scroll down the screen.

I always like to try the simple, easy, quick, very low cost first before moving on to the sexy stuff mainly because I know nothing about the sexy stuff other than it often leads to mess and expense. 😁

Edited by nta16
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Justin55 said:

Thanks for all the info I'm going to check battery and electrical today and reset faults again 

Then I will order inj loom

Cheers 

Why not wait on ordering the loom and see how this goes first, don't forget to recharge the battery (if required) just driving the car often isn't enough to fully recharge a low battery and might even drain it more.  If you've got a battery and alternator tester on you scan program(?) check that out.

Good luck.

Edited by nta16
ETA: Please note - I am not a mechanic or expert in anything.

You need to let the battery settle for a while after charging and best to check again after a few starts to see if the charge has been held but on the face of it, allowing for multimeter variations, those figure do look good, on this occasion.  Sorry it's probably not the easy, quick fix I was hoping it might be but always worth checking the battery and connections when there are electric issues.

Good news the battery and alternator seem OK but outweighed by your main issue. ☹️

Are you still showing 01598 and 00532?

1 hour ago, Justin55 said:

Hi not showing  anymore but haven't driven today 

You may be able to sustain this by the use of a technical dexterity, fingers crossed, but not whilst driving.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...