Electric Mirror switch uk RHD

Damo222

Hi New to the site so sorry in advance if in the wrong place I have a Skoda Fabia 2010 model standard uk right hand drive my problem is I think mines is faulty and before removing door trim etc would like to have new one at hand but every time I look on Ebay or Amazon there only seems to be the LHD model listed have contact sellers and they say its not compatible with right hand drive any suggestions where to buy one from or part number Thank You in Advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi wah007 thank you for your reply have noticed the switch does not light up when headlights are on and the window switch at driver side does not light up either but operates windows ok

20 hours ago, Damo222 said:

Hi wah007 thank you for your reply have noticed the switch does not light up when headlights are on and the window switch at driver side does not light up either but operates windows ok

In that case I'd check the wires in the door bellows first as advised by the above poster.

My mirror switch is also not working, but it does illuminate when the headlights turn on, which makes me think it's the switch that's faulty in my case.

And mine seems to be stuck on the heat setting, as the condensation on the mirrors quickly disappears when I turn the car on.

Edited by wah007
  • Like 1

I repaired the wires in my daughter's Fabia.

It is easy to get into the door trim. Then you may have to drill the rivets for the speaker out. I replaced them with screws afterwards. 20210611_132350.thumb.jpg.271eae96efff4e8a473bd99643108eb3.jpg

The broken wires should be fairly obvious. You ma need to use a Voltmetre to check for continuity.

I extended the wires and hopefully have enough slack in them now for the remaining life of the car, although my daughter is determined to have the car until it dies.

• Like 1