infotainment update

pol77

Hi all, 

Can anyone please send me the updated software for my Kodiaq. Assuming the new version will let me connect with Android Auto via Bluetooth or WiFi rather than usb port. 

Thanks in advance PXL_20230712_170708048.thumb.jpg.711040aec476dc6f689243d1ee31e9bb.jpgPXL_20230712_170718891.thumb.jpg.a8c77b9a02ab2289e827224cdb3e228f.jpg

Hi, I have a 2020 Scala, the current SW Train is MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P1560P.

I get random emergency call and occasionally the sat nav gets completely lost "recalculating route" and showed us in the Irish sea!

I had a look in MIB Solution, is the firmware MOI3_EU_SKMQB_P30800P_0308 ok to install in this?

Thanks in advance. 

Good morning, 

is there any updates for this unit ? 
And would this update help resolving the wireless Apple CarPlay that won’t work ? 
Thanks in advance .

IMG_7435.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Rainesh said:

Version 324.

As for wireless, remove connection on both sides (car and Phone) and do factory reset. 

The dealer has made this step several time but it didn’t work, anyway thanks for your reply , shall I pm you for the update ?

On 04/12/2022 at 19:24, varooom said:

I will send you a PM shortly to 0480 version

Hello, do you have the 0480 still? If yes can you send it to me please? I jave also de 0475 version

• 2 weeks later...