infotainment update

pol77

1 hour ago, crni611 said:

Hi!
@varooom can you please send me last update for my system?
Also is this update covering all countries, my car is from Germany?

image.thumb.png.a62036acba412a12562c87a23c71c469.pngThanks

The EU part of the Software Train is for Europe, you could take the car to US, it wouldn't matter other than radio frequency differences.

I have sent you a PM for 0480 version to apply.

Hi, I've just picked up a 2019 octavia vrs.

First off, I need to say I'm an absolute technological novice! 😳

I was thinking of doing a factory reset on the infotainment unit, so I can start a fresh, getting rid off all the linked devices/locations and such like.

But, if I was to do that, would I lose any important data/updates, anything like that?

Thanks

44 minutes ago, BT_11vRS said:

would I lose any important data/updates, anything like that?

No. And it's probably a good idea to do this on a used car anyway (hopefully the dealer will have done it, but there's no harm in you doing it just in case 😉).

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Yogi-Bear said:

No. And it's probably a good idea to do this on a used car anyway (hopefully the dealer will have done it, but there's no harm in you doing it just in case 😉).

Thanks Yogi. It hasn't been done, but I will do now knowing I won't cause issues. Thanks!

1 hour ago, denigor777 said:

My current infotainment version.  The DAB radio constantly loses reception, I am hoping an update would help, if there is one please?

PXL_20230505_182639689_MP.thumb.jpg.f9d52a875a117a13c1154eb6a01aeca5.jpg  

I can send you 0480, but this might be a physical fault

Updated to 0480.  Took a while to get the right SD card format, but then got it ok.   Huge success! I drove the same route as yesterday ...and had zero DAB dropouts!    Thanks!!

Now I'm conflicted.  I'm very happy this worked.  But at the same time I'm annoyed that Skoda sold me this car (second hand) with a '19 number plate with such defective radio software in the first place!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I have Kodiaq 2018 TDI L&K version 150PS. I am from India. Here is my current media version. Wonder if there is any latest version available for this device.

IMG_20230510_194127.jpg

9 minutes ago, Rodger said:

Hi,

I have Kodiaq 2018 TDI L&K version 150PS. I am from India. Here is my current media version. Wonder if there is any latest version available for this device.

IMG_20230510_194127.jpg

0480 version is the latest available, I guess you would like a copy of that also!

2 hours ago, varooom said:

0480 version is the latest available, I guess you would like a copy of that also!

Thank you for the file. Was able to update it to 0480.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@varooom You are probably sick of responding, but I'm new on here purely because I was looking for the software updates and it came up through google.

Any chance you can help me with this one?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Columbus Infotainment.jpg

1 hour ago, PhilMc said:

@varooom You are probably sick of responding, but I'm new on here purely because I was looking for the software updates and it came up through google.

Any chance you can help me with this one?

Thanks in advance

Phil

Columbus Infotainment.jpg

Yes I will send you a link with destructions in a few moments.