RIP Ken Block

RIP Ken, and I hope his daughter and the rest of his family can come to terms with the loss too...

think of the times and excitement and experiences she had that 99% of other kids her age never got and to share them with her father before such a sudden loss at least she will have a life time of memories to look back on 😞

and Jeremy Renner probably going to lose a leg after a snow plough accident.. i genuinely didnt believe that when i heard it first

• Like 1

So sad, the news that Ken Block has died and also a tragedy that Jeremy Renner's career is effectively over now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a mini miracle. 

I've just seen this link to Jeremy Renner. Sounds like he was being a good guy before the accident 

https://apnews.com/article/health-reno-jeremy-renner-celebrity-7719c5275aff800bb9398b27e6d7f430

Edited by Lady Elanore
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1