Finally got round to a picture...

....of the new toy. A good wash and wax (Collinite 476 wax, excellent stuff, lasts for ages, beads up better than anything else I have used and nothing seems to stick to it) and off to take a photo or two. Could have made more of the location but got moved on by plod.

Caronbridge1.jpg

Chris

Beeeeeauty!

Looks great in silver. White would be my choice, although I cant imagine it would have been a popular colour to pick in the UK, so choice of white MR2s probably quitre limited anyway on the used market.

Very nice shot Chris, as I expected :thumbup: - a few twinkling buildings in the background may have lifted the shot a little though. But point noted about being rushed ;)

Could have been lifted straight out of the MR-2 brochure ;)

Steve

pufta eh.....

new job I see!:rofl:

From another thread:

If it is a gay car, wtf, I like it anyway. I can own one just fine. Some may give blokes hassle about owning one, or not be comfortable owning one though, particularly those that are a little insecure because of their repressed latent tendencies :sofahide: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Chris

There you go again. Grow up lad:finger:

maybe you should not be uptight as you are, i was having a laugh. don't take things soo seriously.

maybe a sense of humour is needed.:thumbup:

I have driven A new style MR2 and they are not a girls car at all. it's just an image they have. just like the image that skoda's are c r a p. does it mean it's true?