newbie here! go easy!

hi there, thought id join ur forum as ive had a nosey about for a while now :D

my uno turbo, pushing near 200bhp just currently being fully rebuilt from ground up

Image096.jpg

Image050.jpg

Image065.jpg

my clio 16v, standard for now, but once unos done im gonna fit a VAG 1.8T lump in it with the help of my mate and hopefully run about 300bhp

clio_16v_1.jpg

clio_16v_2.jpg

clio_16v_3.jpg

and finally my mum and dads new car. down sized from the avensis so i told them to go out and try a fabia vRS. anyway, they were happy with it and bought it! i'll be driving it as much as them tho so its like a free run about to me!

vrs_1.jpg

vrs_2.jpg

dads also looking for a Morgan as he had one for his first car and now he's retired he's gonna treat himself again hehe!

there u go!

Dunc

Hi. I used to own a Uno Turbo and it was very quick, if a little fragile in terms of reliability and build quality. How the hell do you cope with 200bhp?? Mine had traction problems with the standard engine!!!

Blimey haven herd that name for a while as ive not been on RSC for years.

Still see you on MSN every once in a while though (oww the guy who bought a Mono wheel and gear kn0b fro you about 3 years ago, just had a few drinks and dont want you think im a weirdo :wack:)

hi and welcome!

cheers for all ur warm welcomes :D

the tint is actually legal so should be ok! plus its actually my rents car so if they pull em over it aint nowt to do with me lol

Dunc

was gonna say it looks tinted! I like them tinted. The 1.2 sport has tinted windows and when I heard it I thought it would look weird' date=' but when I saw one for real it looked ace! :thumbup: [/color']

Hello

Welcome,

I used to see a FIAT PANDA 4X4 does this even exist? or was it a wind up? it did actually have a second gear thingy to engage the 4X4 but I dunno? Anyway. Best of luck with the mods.

How many have you done up to date

thanks

SIMONIZE

My Uno Turbos were lovely little cars :cool:

First one was taken out by a drunk driver :grumpy: So I got a replacement from the insurance co as it was only 11 months old :thumbup: That was running 227 at the wheels :eek: Was rather brisk ;) Badged as a 60S :rol: Never had any trouble with it, oh apart from it was running so much torque it snapped the gearbox mainshaft and slowly deposited the cogs into the gearbox over the course of a trip from Brum to Somerset. Was replaced under warranty as Fiat had never seen one fail like that. They assumed a manufacturing fault - they didn't know it was modded :D

lol

How much 'tintage' do you reckon it has?

not got a clue matey! dunno how i can test it either! i reckon its as dark as u can legally go!

Hi there and welcome to Briskoda!

hi there! cheers matey!

Hi. I used to own a Uno Turbo and it was very quick' date=' if a little fragile in terms of reliability and build quality. How the hell do you cope with 200bhp?? Mine had traction problems with the standard engine!!![/quote']

hi there, cool, a ex UT owner :D i agree with the build quality, but reliability its been fine, no probs! as for traction, yeah it does suffer quite alot lol! 3rd gear spins rolling along at 60 have been known lol :D its when ur boot it and torque steer towards the kerb thats more worrying lol

Blimey haven herd that name for a while as ive not been on RSC for years.

Still see you on MSN every once in a while though (oww the guy who bought a Mono wheel and gear kn0b fro you about 3 years ago' date=' just had a few drinks and dont want you think im a weirdo :wack:)[/quote']

ahhh! another ex RSCer! lol! nah i dont think ur a weirdo, i remember selling those momo goodies, wouldnt have remembered it was u tho! gimmie a shout on msn when u see me next online dude! :thumbup:

hi and welcome!

was gonna say it looks tinted! I like them tinted. The 1.2 sport has tinted windows and when I heard it I thought it would look weird' date=' but when I saw one for real it looked ace! :thumbup: [/color']

hi loz, cheers for the welcome :D yeah, the tinted windows really do suit it, especially with the black majic paint!

Hello

Welcome' date='

I used to see a FIAT PANDA 4X4 does this even exist? or was it a wind up? it did actually have a second gear thingy to engage the 4X4 but I dunno? Anyway. Best of luck with the mods.

How many have you done up to date

thanks

SIMONIZE[/quote']

yeah they did a 4x4 panda, getting rare now. never driven one but people always say theyre a laugh!

My Uno Turbos were lovely little cars :cool:

First one was taken out by a drunk driver :grumpy: So I got a replacement from the insurance co as it was only 11 months old :thumbup: That was running 227 at the wheels :eek: Was rather brisk ;) Badged as a 60S :rol: Never had any trouble with it' date=' oh apart from it was running so much torque it snapped the gearbox mainshaft and slowly deposited the cogs into the gearbox over the course of a trip from Brum to Somerset. Was replaced under warranty as Fiat had never seen one fail like that. They assumed a manufacturing fault - they didn't know it was modded :D[/quote']

awesome! another ex UT owner! hehe! gotta love em! mines 100% rott free after a full rebuild from the ground up, fully painted underneath, full seam welded shell etc! fully stripped with cage, dash and buckets.

Backs against the walls with this fella guys :D

Alright Dunc!

bah! shut it doll lol! knew ud be on here with ur skoda garage on ur driveway lol

creases me how many peeps u know off different forums when u join a new one! all u RSC lot etc! spooky huh!

cheers for all the warm welcomes!

Dunc

p.s. took my fooking ages to write all that out lol

Mate of mine did an Uno Turbo engine into a Panda 4x4 conversion - funny as ****! :D

Oh and mine used to torque steer to the centre of the road when you hoofed it and went back the other when on lift off, it was great, you could overtake without using the steering wheel :rofl:

Just remembered, the only other thing that broke on mine was the metal frame inside the passenger headrest from the repeated battering by passengers' heads :rofl:Had mine for 3 years from new and did 148,000 mile sin it, was a bit tired by the end of its life :(