Kopacek/Superskoda

jorg

Just a heads up if you like the look of anything from this company not to touch it. Open to crazy prices due to non EU membership and cancelled an order which they refunded minus delivery costs(never sent). Ignore emails and don't return calls. Not a genuine company from what I see.

I've purchased from Kopacek both in 2016 and 2023, the only issue I've had is that post Brexit they will not ship items that are larger than the Royal Mail limits so I had to cancel my recent order for the power bonnet struts - no refund needed as they contacted me before processing the order.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, toot said:

It is a genuine company, maybe just a problem for those not in the EU buying from them.

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/509169-any-one-bought-from-kopeacekcom

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/508439-megapartseu-usage

It's a company..genuine or honest is another thing. Keeping delivery costs paid up front when goods are cancelled isn't genuine for me. Wouldn't touch them.

I ordered goods. Paid for delivery in advance. Cancelled order(prior to delivery)and they've not refunded the delivery costs only goods amount. £40 down

My experience is exactly the same as 137699 above, I have used them from when they were Superskoda many years ago, to a few months ago and have never had any problems with quality of goods or delivery.

• Like 2

That's the issue. The goods looked quality. There's a lot of people with similar issues getting ignored and no email replies. Check out independent reviews there's far more negative.

6 hours ago, jorg said:

That's the issue. The goods looked quality. There's a lot of people with similar issues getting ignored and no email replies. Check out independent reviews there's far more negative.

Prior to this message 5 people had commented in this thread. You're the only one making negative comments. Deal with it.

Edited by KenONeill
  • Sad 1
  • Groan 1

Suggest you look at the tread. I started it. It's negative because I got fleeced £40. I'm telling people because I don't want them to lose cash. Stop being a silly child and do one.

• Like 2

On 25/04/2023 at 15:18, jorg said:

Just a heads up if you like the look of anything from this company not to touch it. Open to crazy prices due to non EU membership and cancelled an order which they refunded minus delivery costs(never sent).

If you cancelled order, then their terms and conditions state..

IMG_1787.png

Keep 30% of delivery costs for absolutely nothing. Plus they ask for agreement for you to sign up to additional costs if the item has to be returned to them from UK customs(and you don't know the cost). If you think that's fine you carry on. I'm personally not that stupid 

41 minutes ago, KenONeill said:

I read the thread; how else would I know how many people contributed?

They keep £40 for no reason. Then ask you to agree to additional costs if problems at UK customs. Joke.

34 minutes ago, Crucian said:

+1 positive for Kopacek, been dealing with them for over a year with no issues

Lucky you. They aren't honest imo. If you are in eu sure it's fine. They don't reply to emails. there's hundreds of negative reviews on various sites. Happy you haven't been ripped

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Kenny R said:

If you cancelled order, then their terms and conditions state..

IMG_1787.png

Yeh fair enough they state it. But they take your £40 delivery cost then send you another email to agree to additional costs at uk customs. There's no mention of how much that is. Also you have to agree to paying to return back to them from UK if customs don't allow it for Vat reasons.its a blank cheque for them. 

14 hours ago, J.R. said:

You could start a fight in an empty house.

There's obviously loyalty there with the company and some people not happy. Independent reviews are shocking. People like ken personality neill seemed to have a pop and not having it. It's just a heads up to people not to get fleeced and people have a go at me. A pop like you would start a fight in an empty house is strange when you look at the tread it's been people like personality  ken having a pop. That's for your message though mate. Real positive input there

Are you talking about the declaration they ask you to sign that's not mentioned anywhere until you pay for the goods? The one that asks you to agree to unknown costs to return the item back to them at any cost? I don't see how anyone can read that prior to purchasing. Maybe you have this upfront or have knowledge that I don't but as a first time customer it wasn't there until after I paid. 

1 hour ago, jorg said:

There's obviously loyalty there with the company and some people not happy. Independent reviews are shocking. People like ken personality neill seemed to have a pop and not having it. It's just a heads up to people not to get fleeced and people have a go at me. A pop like you would start a fight in an empty house is strange when you look at the tread it's been people like personality  ken having a pop. That's for your message though mate. Real positive input there

My message related to the posting immediately previous to it (Personality Ken, AKA Ken Block) and not at all to you.

I have no loyalty to the company, even ordering from within the EU they have nothing of interest to me and most of their stuff is overpriced compared to what I used to pay from TPS, I think for many its the ease of ordering (until they get shafted like you) and that they cannot easily find the VAG or TPS price.

• Like 1

Never had a problem with this company,even when they didn’t ship to the UK for a while, I got it sent to my cousin in Dublin, he reposted it to me and it was still far cheaper than UK prices,

My contact through email was a lady called Magdalena, very efficient and polite, answered immediately, changed address from UK to Ireland, no problems, but then again,a different person maybe a different experience,