Car loosened up after Pot Hole

I was very unfortunate to drive at normal speed (25mph) into a massive pot hole, this thing was easily the width of the car. Therefore all 4 wheels went into it.

Since then, I have noticed that the car doesn't seem as 'tight' as it previous;y was. Everything seems to have loosened up a bit. I can still tighten things up by switching to 'Sport mode' but would like things to return to how they used to be.

The ride quality is also not as smooth and 'refined' as it was prior to the incident.

I've had everything checked by the Indy, he states there's no damage anywhere.

Is there anything i can do to tighten things up again?

New PowerFlex bushes perhaps? (I have no experience of these, just blowing into the wind).

Thanks

Yeah. I'm with @toot get an alignment check done first. If there is something seriously amiss that the garage missed, they may pick it up in the alignment check. Bit small changes in alignment do change the feel of the car handling and steering response quite a lot.