Rolling road day graph

Mine looks like the Cupra one:D:D

My power outputs are nearly identical to the ones in your sig (231 bhp, 251 lbf). No tail off in power until around the 5900 rpm point. :)

Intake temp were getting high on the RR, though. :mad: Need a BFOFMIC :thumbup::thumbup:

That's a shocking result. Maybe take it back to jabba with that graph and see what they have to say? Maybe they can check the map which they put on and see whats going on with it.

I have lost track of the chronology of your car's problems, Joel, as they have been going on for a while. When was the car remapped by Jabba, what if any mods have you added since then, and how long did the car perform normally after the remap and before a loss of power became apparent? The ECU map won't have changed itself since being remapped by Jabba any more than the standard map can change itself - unless the ECU develops a fault in which case there would be an error code. Running the car on a RR and logging readings might help isolate the problem but won't be cheap and rules out dealers. (My son's Audi S3 is having to go that route following an engine rebuild). Alternatively you could do the same on the road if you have access to VAG-COM and a laptop - but you would need someone with the appropriate technical expertise to make sense of the readings. I feel for you.

Intake temp were getting high on the RR' date=' though. :mad: Need a BFOFMIC :thumbup::thumbup:[/quote']

Water was sprayed on the intercooler to keep the soak at a minimum..the Seat was using the SMIC same as mine ....

Thanks DGW at the moment i dont realy have the time to sort the problem but at least i can say there is a problem and im not just imagining it.

it work for a good year until it lost power... two things happened i put in a tank of optimax (it was a 95 ron map) and the service light came on.

since then jabba have seviced it to report no problems...

Problem is the list of things it could be is as long as your arm... however im still thinking leak.... maybe from the DV it is well over a year old now... it could be letting out pressure when car goes on full boost. one day i will get a car that works a swop over a few key bits DV N75 MAF etc and see if it makes a diffrence.

Since the remapp i have put on and taken off a FMIC and swoped to a CAI

J