Karoq Order

Keithjock

Ordered a Karoq Sportline with a couple of extras in Phoenix Orange in Feb 27th, no sign of a build date yet.

Factory have accepted the order however. 

Anyone else in the same position?

I ordered a Sportline 150 tdi DSG 4x4 with a few extras (incl towbar & leather seats) on 11 March.
Just been told it’s built and on its way here.

Guessing it’ll be ready to collect 2nd or 3rd week of July. 

On 23/06/2023 at 13:42, Dazm said:

You must have been drawn out of the hat for build week  happy to see they are coming through of course

I wAs told it would be around build week 24 when I ordered, and that’s what it turned out to be 😊

We ordered our car (via motability) mid January with an expected delivery date of late June. Car has been at port of exit for 6 weeks with no arrival date known. 

• Like 1

On 26/06/2023 at 22:25, timwolf said:

I was told it would be around build week 24 when I ordered, and that’s what it turned out to be 😊

Update - now at port in Germany. Dealer estimates 3 weeks before it arrives over here. 

• Like 1

I ordered a 1.5 DSG SEL, with a number of extras, on 14 March. The car was built week 23 and is currently sitting in Emden Port awaiting export to Sheerness, where, dock workers are currently being balloted to take industrial action for a pay rise (result of ballot 21 July). Given the reported backlog/delays being experienced at Emden and the possible industrial action at Sheerness I can foresee that I, and many others, could be waiting sometime for our new vehicles!

New SEL ordered approx early April. Factory have accepted the order a few days ago. No build date.  Dealer reckons end August/ September delivery.

On 05/07/2023 at 15:39, survey said:

New SEL ordered approx early April. Factory have accepted the order a few days ago. No build date.  Dealer reckons end August/ September delivery.

Update

Build date week 33, so mid August. Then add for delivery.

• Like 1

On 04/07/2023 at 21:38, timwolf said:

Update - now at port in Germany. Dealer estimates 3 weeks before it arrives over here. 

Update. Now on the boat to Grimsby. 

• Like 1

Wonder if those's who're about to collect their cars this month on PCP will be eligible for the 'Summer Sale' offer? They've increased the PCP finance contibution to £2500 until end of the month.

In typical VW Group fashion, they don't make it easy to view all the T&C so can't tell if this applies to new orders or anyone taking out a PCP agreement until 31/7/23.

Edited by kodiaqsportline

14 minutes ago, kodiaqsportline said:

Wonder if those's who're about to collect their cars this month on PCP will be eligible for the 'Summer Sale' offer? They've increased the PCP finance contibution to £2500 until end of the month.

In typical VW Group fashion, they don't make it easy to view all the T&C so can't tell if this applies to new orders or anyone taking out a PCP agreement until 31/7/23.

If you use the finance calculator, T&Cs says ordered by 31/7/23

But is it a false offer, using the calculator for SEdrive spec, 48 months, basically a default calc gives :

Cash price £ 27,470

Amount payable £ 31,640

so even though they give you a £2500 contribution, still costs £4170 to do the PCP (would be £6670 without a contribution).  Give with one hand, taketh rather more with the other hand.

1 hour ago, kodiaqsportline said:

Heavens knows how they work it but SE Drive spec is normally excluded from sale or special offers.

The SE Tech spec is excluded,

SE Drive spec is one of 3 normal specs

https://finance.skoda-auto.com/210/en-gb/

https://www.skoda.co.uk/_doc/c63f4efb-a760-4a48-931f-baad88d42aa6

Edited by SurreyJohn

On 06/07/2023 at 10:08, drw8 said:

Unexpected phone call today, car is at the dealers and will be ready to collect on Monday... 

Decisions decisions, do you go and collect it or cancel that GP appointment you’ve been waiting six weeks for 😂

On 13/07/2023 at 18:51, timwolf said:

Update. Now on the boat to Grimsby. 

Dealer called today. It’s in and I’m collecting on Monday. 
(Ordered 10th March)

• Like 1