Retr0_D0gs's mk2 Black tech estate project

Retr0_D0gs

Hey just thought I would get some help with my project and document the process. 

The car is a 2014 1.2 TSI fabia monte carlo black tech estate.

Current mods:

Visual:

Sun strip 

Wind Deflectors

Black badges on wheels and body

LED day light running lights

Led cab lights

RGB footwell strips

Performance:

Remap

Custom exhaust with fake boxes to pass MOT 

Custom air intake using 3D printed parts and VRS Octavia parts.

K&N Air Filter

Would love to hear some recommendations for what I should do to the car next or any questions about the build.

Current power is sitting at 160 BHP

Car.jpeg

2 hours ago, Retr0_D0gs said:

Has been remapped before but If I were to fit a larger turbo do I need to get it done again as this is my first time moding a car

Hi mate yes you would need to get a map that makes full use of the additional forced induction a hybrid turbo can create , I suggest checking out RTMG performance for hybrid turbos as I’m pretty sure they do a bolt on hybrid & BOV for the 1.2 tsi engine 

Hi mate yes you would need to get a map that makes full use of the additional forced induction a hybrid turbo can create , I suggest checking out RTMG performance for hybrid turbos as I’m pretty sure they do a bolt on hybrid & BOV for the 1.2 tsi engine 

I was actually looking at the 1.4 tsi turbos as they are bolt on and can give a noticeable performance increase. Read that in another forum post so cant speak personally but what sort of money would a hybrid go for? with the 1.4 TSI would I need a blowoff or intercooler setup?