Infotainment Problems Now Sorted?

nick348

Can those of you who've taken delivery recently confirm that the infotainment problems of the past as now sorted. I'm about to take delivery of an SE L estate and wondering if I can expect any problems or have they all been sorted.🤨  

8 minutes ago, Novascape said:

Rebooting is fixed, but there are plenty of other issues still happening. I'm on software 1941 and car delivered in June 2023

What other issues have you encountered so far?

So far,

1.Voice command is terrible generally

2. Voice resets to male regularly 

3. Still crashes every now and then

4. Forgets settings all the time I.e. favourites

5. Usb stick using music files etc does not work well and forgets song it was playing

6. Freezing on startup while connecting to skoda server

7. Voice control broke completely. Had to restore to factory settings to fix

• Thanks 1

The number of apparently ongoing problems being listed here is mind boggling. Hopefully I'm not speaking too soon, but I've had no such problems with infotainment in my MY23 (Sept 22 build). My one annoyance is with voice control not understanding a command first time. I've never really got on with VC in any car I've had, rarely use it. Otherwise I'm happy with the infotainment....so far!

I'm with Southern Comfort on this one. Had two glitches where the screen froze but was fine on restart. Skoda connectivity (SOS, etc ) seems pretty well non existent in Australia. Maybe that's the reason our systems are a bit more reliable. Just thinking.

5 hours ago, shempy said:

I'm with Southern Comfort on this one. Had two glitches where the screen froze but was fine on restart. Skoda connectivity (SOS, etc ) seems pretty well non existent in Australia. Maybe that's the reason our systems are a bit more reliable. Just thinking.

Yes, for some bizarre reason that feature isn't available in our region. Doesn't bother me though!

• 1 month later...

My fun and unique infotainment bug is the volume randomly and rapidly increases, without warning. 

So, driving along listening to anything, and suddenly the volume is at 4000. 

You need to continuously turn it down, and for a good 10-20sec the ‘on/off’ button is not functional. 

This is pretty infuriating. 

The dealership has no idea and seem to want to avoid talking about it. They’ve updated the software, etc. 

The newest firmware 1941 fixed some issues but unfortunately for me the system is still not stable (RS 2023).

Reboot loops still occur however less often than before. 
And recently, after some new OTA, rear seat heating tends to hang and keeps heating my poor passengers until the car cools down (the heating stays on even after turning the engine off and on!). This might be caused by faulty electronics but I am yet to get any info from the mechanic …