Superb Mk1 Door not opening, and heated seats project

Dylan807

Hi all its been a long time since ive owned a skoda (just over a year) and I recently bought 2 superbs. For tax reasons 2008 is cheaper to tax than any previous year so I found a low mileage 1.9tdi superb mk1 2008 and im transferring bits from my 2005 high spec superb into it. I have a few issues however. (Sorry for such a long post)

The rear right door on my 2008 will not open. The rest of the doors lock/ unlock just fine but this will not open either way - from outside or inside. Ive tried hitting and banging every part inside and out to no avail. Ive tried pulling up the lock silvery part still nothing. Is there any way of getting it open? Also the connectors were unplugged when I looked - so I plugged them in and got my windows working but still no lock. It does beg the question of why were they disconnected however I know it was working in September as it passed our national testing service and would have to have been working for that.

Another issue, more of a question really, I have mint condition half leather heated memory electric seats Im planning on putting in my cloth normal seated superb. Obviously the wires arent there so I have started taking the wires from the loom however Im wondering how far I have to go. Did Skoda make all fuse boxes the same or will I also have to do that part? If anyone knows about this it will probably save me a good few hours. 

Hopefully I’ll be able to help some people in this forum some time soon as I now have stripped a superb to the shell almost (will be 100% by the time im done) so I should know a thing or two. 

Thanks in advance