Skip to content

Suspension upgrade installed

Featured Replies

I’ve got Clubsport reps holding up well. Online place called powerbrakes do SHW performance versions (I think SHW are OE supplier to BMW and Audi).

Golf CS reps

I made the mistake of DS2500 though which are made of more brake dust than every other brake pad put together.

22 hours ago, travs said:

I’ve got Clubsport reps holding up well. Online place called powerbrakes do SHW performance versions (I think SHW are OE supplier to BMW and Audi).

Golf CS reps

I made the mistake of DS2500 though which are made of more brake dust than every other brake pad put together.

The 2500 pads are bad for dust and have a tendency to start squealing as well unfortunately.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.