Whats your fave colour RS?

CupidStunt(Boro

For me' date=' the only colour that befits the stature of a vRS is Yellow.

Red is for pimps, tarts, and other boy racers...

Black is for your rep mobiles, and other persons of dubious character...

Silver, well its the new white. Its not rare, every other car is silver, it has no flair and the Police have it as well.

But then.....why buy a vRS, just go for the mans car and buy a Superb.....there are converts popping up everywhere :Yikes:[/quote']

Take your overgrown Passat and find your own thread :p

RED

The hue of the long-wave end of the visible spectrum, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 630 to 750 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation and whose hue resembles that of blood; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.

:gapteeth:

Well I've always been a Silver kind of guy. Even my hair matches my car (no not all of it!)

However I curiously and mysteriously find myself being drawn to the dark side...my young padwan.. :smokin:

Thought once about a yellow one but just not me nor red but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think they all look pretty damn good. I must admit though Colin's and the other limited editions amongst us, hello to Gary,Adrian etc have a certain charm especially when all white but what a git to clean. I bet the wheels will look particularly poor after about 50k unless they are rigorously cleaned.

White/green/stickered 100 limited editions, views please as didn't want to forget you.

As for Silver, the easiest to keep clean I have found of all the cars I've had, especially in metallic IMHO. :1:

...........just go for the mans car and buy a Superb.....there are perverts cropping up everywhere :Yikes:
:shocked:

PS Needless to say, but I will anyway, none of the pathetic range of available colours is my favourite for a vRS...

I would have had a yellow one, complete with pimp tints but I once owned a yellow Astra Sport and couldn't give it away - due to the colour not the marque ;)

So I got a black one with pimps and it looks the pups privates when its clean....which is about 3 mins.

Steve

:shocked:

PS Needless to say' date=' but I will anyway, [b']none[/b] of the pathetic range of available colours is my favourite for a vRS...

Wot, no dynamic blue! :weeping:

IMHO

All of them look furkin gorgeous but...........

Silver (for conformists only)

Black (the best there is ............except when its dirty like 264 days of year)

Red (Red cars are about aggression apparently !!)

and finally

Yellow (for people completely at peace with themselves. "Yes I've got a Skoda, Yes it's fast.....do you want a f**king smack or what ??"

We are all cool.............and all BMW drivers are tools, without exception.

Rich