hi im new be gentle

blouse

Good evening Walkie. Are you the one they say is gay? I can't believe that' date=' not from the orders you have placed on my site :eek:

;)[/quote']

I think it all stems from a photo of him with a handbag... :confused: :rofl:

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good evening Walkie. Are you the one they say is gay? I can't believe that' date=' not from the orders you have placed on my site :eek:

;)[/quote']Good evening Amanda, we all know you're not who you'd like us to think you are ;)

Perhaps you should meet me before passing judgement.

Just caught up with this massive thread!! To be honest I’m not that worried if ‘Blouse’ wants to show pictures of breasts, or if she really is who she says she is. What disappointed me was the way the men on here (not all of you) have been behaving. OK it’s a bit of fun, but there are women on here and we could do with out all the little boy euphemisms about cleenex and kitten slaughtering all the time.

I was sadden to see that more people turned on E-E rather than support her, she is a real Briskodian and supports the marque and the meets. I found the reference to Fanny batter offensive in the Trax thread too (I realise I have printed it here!)

Do you guys not have girlfriends and wives? I thought all these VRs’ were supposed to be cool.

Just caught up with this massive thread!! To be honest I’m not that worried if ‘Blouse’ wants to show pictures of breasts' date=' or if she really is who she says she is. What disappointed me was the way the men on here (not all of you) have been behaving. OK it’s a bit of fun, but there are women on here and we could do with out all the little boy euphemisms about cleenex and kitten slaughtering all the time. [/font']

I was sadden to see that more people turned on E-E rather than support her, she is a real Briskodian and supports the marque and the meets. I found the reference to Fanny batter offensive in the Trax thread too (I realise I have printed it here!)

Do you guys not have girlfriends and wives? I thought all these VRs’ were supposed to be cool.

Spot on :thumbup:

Hmmm - most new female members do tend to get a rather enthusiastic welcome. Some are obviously more flirtatious than others, so the welcome threads naturally tend in that direction. However once established, they seem to forget they were once the centre of attention themselves, and find it hard to accept that someone else should be, however briefly. Things do seem to have got rather more heated than normal in this thread, and Jon duly posted a gentle reminder to keep the name-calling to a minimum.

Blouse has gone very quiet, so it would seem the other ladies have had their wish, and scared her away. Is that a good thing, too? :rubchin:

Hmmm - most new female members do tend to get a rather enthusiastic welcome. Some are obviously more flirtatious than others' date=' so the welcome threads naturally tend in that direction. However once established, they seem to forget they were once the centre of attention themselves, and find it hard to accept that someone else should be, however briefly. Things do seem to have got rather more heated than normal in this thread, and Jon duly posted a gentle reminder to keep the name-calling to a minimum.

Blouse has gone very quiet, so it would seem the other ladies have had their wish, and scared her away. Is that a good thing, too? :rubchin:[/quote']

It was no ones wish to 'scare her away' just to encourage her to behave in a more appropriate manner. I also think Lady Elanore has a good point :)

I have already said she is welcome here, but there seem to be afew people with a similar view...the ones who disagre are probably the ones who are in need of 'getting their end away'! :thumbup: I have replied to anything relevant she has said, such as the leon cupra comment....anything else doesnt really interest me if I'm honest! :rolleyes:

Hmmm - most new female members do tend to get a rather enthusiastic welcome. Some are obviously more flirtatious than others' date=' so the welcome threads naturally tend in that direction. However once established, they seem to forget they were once the centre of attention themselves, and find it hard to accept that someone else should be, however briefly. Things do seem to have got rather more heated than normal in this thread, and Jon duly posted a gentle reminder to keep the name-calling to a minimum.

Blouse has gone very quiet, so it would seem the other ladies have had their wish, and scared her away. Is that a good thing, too? :rubchin:[/quote']

Excellent observation.

There seems to be a lot of testosterone & claws being shown in this thread. It has to be one of the longest ever first time "hello" threads I've ever seen, but unfortunately it goes a bit sour in places.

Advice to Blouse: Welcome to Briskoda - feel free to keep your shirt on.

Blouse has gone very quiet' date=' so it would seem the other ladies have had their wish, and scared her away. Is that a good thing, too? :rubchin:[/quote']

The Ladies have not had their wish! Their wish is for the men to show some respect for women in general (obviously not all you guys have been so disrespectful). Blouse whoever she is, is not the problem (I hope all the men on here who have gone on and on about masturbation, realise they could be doing so over a male Briskoda member for all we know) If the guys in this thread talked about race/foreign people the way they talk about women, they would be arrested for racism. Brisky has turned into a very sexist place with more than a hint of misogynistic postings.

I think that is a perfect evaluation of female Briskodianism.