Moto GP alert this weekend Auz GP

GAFF

After all those F1 threads lately why don't those of you who haven't seen the Moto GP boys in action sample it this weekend.....as usual it should be a good one.

BBC2

Sunday 1:00 pm Moto GP: Sunday Grandstand

British Eurosport

Saturday 5.00 AM Live MotoGP Qualifying (Repeated 9:45 am, 3:00 pm, 10:30 pm)

Sunday 5:15 am Live MotoGP Race (Repeated 9:30 am, 9:00 pm)

So ya have no excuse ;)

Enjoy :thumbup:

There should be plenty of this,

485046_91714.jpg

change tyres (unless it's raining)

If it rains and it hasn't been delared a wet one at the start...and it gets bad enough according to the stewarts they change bikes, only to one with wet tyres (I hope I wrote that right as it don't happen too often ;) )

It was more of a dig at f1.....:rofl:

Do you think rossi will retain his title or has he left it too late......???

Its going to be tough for him, Hayden will never beat him in a head to head but the guy is consistent, you gotta give him that. If anyone can do it, its Rossi, the guy is a genius:thumbup:

After Rossi's engine let go & Haydens win at Laguna Seca, Rossi was quoted to say " for the first time I don't feel the pressure of fighting for the title, I just have to do my best".

And then after his wins at Brno & Sepang, I think Rossi is thinking he might have a chance. He loves Philip Island. Always remember when he got a 10 second penalty at Philip Island, so he put the hammer down lap after lap & won by 15 secs!!

With only 4 more rounds, it's gonna go right down to wire.

Hayden qualified on Pole, Rossi 2nd.

Oh its gonna be a good race!!!

Qualifying was good, Rossi went onto the grass on the 2nd last Qualifying run then on the next lap went 1s quicker than his previous best time....if your good your good. Good time from Hayden, he wasn't really anywhere up until that point. Roll on the race :thumbup:

Qualifying was good, Rossi went onto the grass on the 2nd last Qualifying run then on the next lap went 1s quicker than his previous best time....if your good your good. Good time from Hayden, he wasn't really anywhere up until that point. Roll on the race :thumbup:

Hayden said that they hadn't found a good race set up yet. The bike is struggling for grip. If you saw him coming out of the last corner, you'll know what he means!!

Hayden said that they hadn't found a good race set up yet. The bike is struggling for grip. If you saw him coming out of the last corner, you'll know what he means!!

Nicky said The bike was also completely different on Qualifying tyres so hence P1. Just watched the race...wow, Pit stops and all, it was a real up and down race.

Marco out of last corner, wet track, one hand and spinning the back out around the last corner....he's the man :thumbup:

Fair play to Rossi, he and Hayden were really up and down he was about 7s behind Sete with 6 laps to go and got him on the line, only -21 to Nicky now.

Ooooh the last races are gonna be good.

FYI Japan next weekend.

I taped it as I was away, but couldn't resist just playing the result when I got in late last night.

Ohh, just think 2 more finishes like yesterday and The Doctor will steal the title from under Nicky Hayden. All to play for, it's hard to say who is now under the most pressure, unless Rossi is first in each race, all Nicky needs to do is keep him in sight.

Then again, Rossi thrives on pressure and seems to be just going out to have fun. Gonna be a nail-biting finish to the season for sure!

Me, I want Rossi to win!