Welcome to our latest sponsor: JKM Motor Services

ColinD

At last, welcome to the forum guys (and Kate ;) ). Anyone on the south coast with a VAG car could do a lot worse going elsewhere, I wouldn't go anywhere else now that I've got to know them. :thumbup:

When are you going to announce to the forum your plans for the new rolling road facilities and that promissed open day then?.

I should be able to come along to that. Portsmouth is not that far from me. :) Make an official thread on it.... :D

Edit: I would have loved a run on their RR, but in no way am I letting Revo touching my car. :D Sure they could get me on for 5 minutes? ;)

So we just need to agree a few things before we post the official thread.

Jason as your travelling a tadge further than most of us what time would you prefer, would you like to quickly give your input before some bright spark suggests being there at 8 am.

Do others have any preference

Is it a case of meet at the Pub & then go there in the afternoon or go there in the morning & then off to the Pub or are they doing burgers etc, anyone local know the answer to that one.

My preference is mid-late late morning, that leaves the rest of the day free for those who have to juggle family commitments & grub if possible there or very close leaves a wider option for people.

If no grub there can any locals recomend a suitable local hostelry/food outlet with a reosnable car park & PLEASE not ferkin Mc****e.

Can people post their thoughts & we can put up the official thread on Monday

I think we should check with Kate and Jim to see if they want a whole load of Skoda driving hooligans to turn up on their doorstep!!

I'll ask this morning.

I agree, J K M are using this day to promote REVO in general, although they are offering 10% off everything else (Milltek, Forge, Koni etc.). I got the impression when I was speaking to Kate earlier this week is that they don't want 'us' just yet, not for this day anyway.

I do know however that later on in the year or early next, J K M will be doing specific Forum days which will include a Briskoda which will obviously be promoted somewhere on here.

I will be popping along for an hour or two so if anyones getting REVO'd on the day ;), I'll see you there :thumbup:

I agree, J K M are using this day to promote REVO in general, although they are offering 10% off everything else (Milltek, Forge, Koni etc.). I got the impression when I was speaking to Kate earlier this week is that they don't want 'us' just yet, not for this day anyway.

I do know however that later on in the year or early next, J K M will be doing specific Forum days which will include a Briskoda which will obviously be promoted somewhere on here.

I will be popping along for an hour or two so if anyones getting REVO'd on the day ;), I'll see you there :thumbup:

Good Points

I could say gone off too early but thats bound to provoke a comment

Didnt realise it was just a revo day, assumed from the earlier threads it was a sort of annual open day & didnt spot the bit about future dates the first time I read it.

Lets look forward to an invite at some point, possibly combined with another manufacturer to make it worth their while

Hi Guys,

Just a quick post to say thank you for all your interest and support. You are welcome to come down and meet us on the 11th November at our annual Sale Day, but unfortunately the Dyno will not be open for power runs unless you are also having REVO installed. The reason for this is that at present we are a small team at JKM and only two of the staff are fully trained Dyno Operators, they are also our REVO technicians (Jim & Keith) so this limits us to how much we can do in a day.

We plan to hold a rolling road day just for Briskoda in the near future where we will be offering discounted power runs and will have more time to be able to meet you all and spend some individual time with you. :handshke:

We will endeavour to do our best to spend time with people who do pop in on the day however we apologize in advance if there aren

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

With only a few days to go till our sale day (Saturday 11th Nov) places are going fast, we only have a few places left for REVO installations so if anyone is interested in having REVO installed at a reduced cost just let us know.

Lots of other offers available to, discount's on KONI's including FSD's, Milltek Exhausts, Forge and many more....

Any questions or to book, either email or PM us

Many Thanks & hope to see some of you soon

Kate @ JKM smile.gif

Email: [email protected]