Imposter.....moi?

Schtum

OK, so I don't own a Skoda. I did nearly buy an Octavia three years ago, but in the end I settled on a Golf TDI. However, my lady wife signed on the dotted line for a new Fabia vRS yesterday. So, I'm here by proxy as it were and looking forward to prising it out of her grip.......(merely to consult in respect of the essential mods, you understand...... :o )

That's more than good enough reason for joining, Schtum. BTW, SWMBO's are very welcome to join in their own right... :D

I think she just has........ :o

I believe Jabba are rather good with TDi engines....

Indeed, but then so are Star Performance who did my Golf and we also have a local Unichip agent who really seems to know his stuff and is getting a good reputation. We'll see. Nothing to do with me of course, it'll be entirely SWMBO's decision when she gets round to deciding that she needs to murder Audi TTs. Shouldn't take long then........ :rolleyes:

Seeing your posts elsewhere reminds me that I haven't welcomed you as yet to Briskoda, Bigbrowndog. In the interests of harmony and equality within your household, hello and welcome to you both! :D