N x 1000th POSTINGS

Lady Elanore

B***er, just missed my 1,500 post on here. :doh: Ah well, this is my 1504th post then (1506th in my profile).

I'll try and do something special on here for my 2,000th post. ;) I seam to be posting more and more a day, as my average is now up to 3.32 per day.

:)

Edited by Jim H

WOW, 35 thousand (mostly) quality posts. B)

Congratulations Jason. :thumbup:

Having said that, according to your profile you have actually written 35,252 posts. I think therefore 252 posts have been deleted over the years.

Edited by Jim H

I believe the time has been reached for me to take a walk, in which I may be some time.

Current options are a short walk off a long pier, or just a walk out into the moors in the night.

The reasons for this are that it was pointed out to me that I've reached 20'000 posts on brisky. :o

Cheeze.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This will be my 2,000th post on here. B):party::D:party:

It has taken me just under 10 months to gain 1K (since 21Dec). Looking at my profile it says 2002 posts, 3.52 per day, 700 posts have been in the Fabia I section. Looking at this 82 posts of mine have been in the Pic challenge thread. Who posted in: The Great Briskoda Car Picture Challenge. Probably 75 (90%) of them will be me whinging! :p

Here's to the next 1000 :beer:

2lbywl2.jpg

Edited by Jim H

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Tell me about it - only 500 posts in 6 months for me since my last appearance here! emoticon-0106-crying.gif

Still, worthy of a piccie:

8500.jpg

...see you all in June for the 9k pic! emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

I think that is worthy of a new thread called 'N.5 x 1,000th Postings' thread emoticon-0100-smile.gifemoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Edited by Lady Elanore