Hi to all across the pond

cian

How are we all doing? Cian here from Ireland.

I've been browsing here on and off for a while now and decided to join up as I'm setting the wheels in motion soon to change from my 1998 VW Passat to a an Octavia vRS. It should be a huge change from a 185,000 mile 1.6 car to a much more powerful and nimble 1.8T.

Well that's me.

Mudguards,

Cian

Hi Cian,

Greetings from Dublin! Having an RS myself, you won't be dissapointed. Similar boot size too!

I'm sure Gaff will be along shortly to send you a Private Message.... (queue Gaff...)

bpm[/left]']Hi Cian,

Greetings from Dublin! Having an RS myself, you won't be

dissapointed

. Similar boot size too!

I'm sure Gaff will be along shortly to send you a Private Message.... (queue Gaff...)

Recognize yer names from

vagdrivers.net

. I might see ye around at a meet sometime!!! :)

Is there anyone here with a vRS in Cork? I'd love a closer look without a salesman breathing down my neck

Hi Cian,

Greetings from Dublin! Having an RS myself, you won't be dissapointed. Similar boot size too!

Very disappointed, no PM yet :(

Jaysus

give a fella a chance :rolleyes::cool: PM on the way...Welcome :thumbup:

Only messing lad. Just the way

bpm

was talking, I thought you did nothing else but hang around here welcoming new Irish guys!!! :D

Hi welcome to d site im still a newbie to but you'll love the RS, great to drive and with a cool site like this one

Enjoy the car when u ger it(if im cork way soon,might be i'll PM u)

Do that, I'd love to get a closer look at some of them before I buy.

Do that, I'd love to get a closer look at some of them before I buy.

yea no prob meself and so of my mates could be heading t bandon in Feb its not Defo but i'll PM if we go, just and excuse to bring d cars for a drive! :cool:

Hi from an ex vRS driver an welcome to the site :thumbup:

moved on to a Superb myself now but you wont go wrong with the Octy, loved every min I had mine :thumbup:

what yr car / price you looking for ? they do pop up from time to time but seem to be grabbed fairly quick

Bryan

yea no prob meself and so of my mates could be heading t bandon in Feb its not Defo but i'll PM if we go, just and excuse to bring d cars for a drive! :cool:

Guess where i live!!! I'll mind your car for the night when you go out on the beer. Just make sure that you fill the tank before you go out!!!! :D

Hi from an ex vRS driver an welcome to the site :thumbup:

moved on to a Superb myself now but you wont go wrong with the Octy, loved every min I had mine :thumbup:

what yr car / price you looking for ? they do pop up from time to time but seem to be grabbed fairly quick

Bryan

cheers. Will probably head across to the uk for one. Major saving to be had.

I drive a 1998 Passat myself and always find myself very envious of the Superb. One of the lads here at work has a 1.8T with leather and the rest. Fantastic car. 117K and no major hassle, just a few odds and ends.

Don't worry, I'm only kidding :thumbup:

I'm sure :thumbup: