MotorShow Live 2004 - NEC Birmingham.

MonkeyHanger

Graeme, as I have to go past your way (albeit on the M25) To save on two cars going the same way, I could give you a lift.

Cheers for the offer mate, but might be going down to see a mate in Dorset for the weekend. Will be going straight from NEC if things work out as planned. Having a not-stag party! (was getting married, now not, but still having the stag weekend as a celebration for what he got out of!) :thumbup:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies & Gents..

The plan is, to finalise all the details over the next few days (who's bringing who...what tickets you want etc) and start making arrangements to book the tickets after the end of the week (Friday 12th March)

I reckon that's a fair compromise between giving any others time to join in, and getting the tickets booked in good time.

So, add your names to the list if you didn't already, and for those who have, please state if you want Live Action Arena access too.

Before booking, i'll be PM-ing everyone with the appropriate details.

Taken from the daily mirror 12/3/04:

Skoda says Czechmania will hit Birmingham from May 14th - June 30th and will reveal all later....

Wonder what that is all about?

I'll be calling tomorrow to confirm the group price for the show & live action arena' date=' so if you want in, be quick as the list will close when we start arranging to book the tickets ;)

I'll post as soon as i have the prices.[/quote']

Nice one. :thumbup:

Taken from the daily mirror 12/3/04:

Skoda says Czechmania will hit Birmingham from May 14th - June 30th and will reveal all later....

Wonder what that is all about?

Sounds interesting. Perhaps they know that a bunch of mad Skoda owning peeps will be decending on the NEC! :rofl:

MonkeyHanger - Geoff

big k - karl

adaadams-ade + 6 friends

Neo_VR- Col G

devonutopia - Jason...

SkodiRS - Adrian depending on day pass due to arrival of new family addition.

rich1068 - Richard.

Alex- (Fabia).

Tavia4x4 - Ian(&Sandra&kids)

Rooboy - Jeff

fab16v - Graeme - Live Action Arena

Nick - ncarring

Sounds interesting. Perhaps they know that a bunch of mad Skoda owning peeps will be decending on the NEC! :rofl:

God, I think we'd better steer clear of that lot then! :D

OK, prices.

If i've written this down correctly :D then this is what it costs..

For a group booking of 15 or more people.

Adult ticket =