The stig speaks

mattbeef

I doubt its any F1 (or ex-F1) driver, because if you listen to the commentaries, they say "the F1 drivers all like to take a different line around that corner than the stig does..."

Would that be cylinder:confused:

I'm retiring tonight, so goodbye.

I may have one final swansong though;)

Oooops, I’m not having a good day with my spilling. Don’t go Grumps, who else can I be Grumpy too? let me know via pm when you launch your swansong as I suspect the Ban will come quickly and i don't want to miss the action.................Bet the Mods are very interested now!!!

I know its not possible, but he sounds a little like Richard Burns :D,

sadly it cant be as he passed on to the great rally stage in the sky..... last year :(

RIP

OK Question answered

Ben Collins (driver)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Ben Collins driving the #84 car in the 2003 SCSA championshipBen Collins (born February 13, 1977) is a single seater and sports car driver from Bristol, England. He started his motorsport career in 1994, competing in Formula First and Formula Vauxhall Junior on his way to International Formula 3. In the late 1990s, he also worked as a racing instructor at Castle Combe Circuit in Wiltshire, UK. After success in ASCAR stock car racing he was signed by PDM to do selected rounds of the 2004 Indy Racing League, but the car never appeared. In 2005, he competed in the British GT Championship in a Porsche 996 GT3.

[edit] Ben Collins 'outed' as The Stig

Appearing on a New Zealand Motorsport television programme called 'Pit Lane' on January 17th 2007, A1GP team manager and British motorsport personality David Sears was questioned if he knew the identity of the Top Gear test driver known only as "The Stig". Without hesitation and in a very matter-of-fact manner he replied, "Oh, you want to know who the Stig is... Ben Collins, he's a British sportscar driver, Ben Collins".

However there has been no statement confirming or denying this from the creators of the Top Gear series, the BBC.