Project Q-Felicia

TeflonTom

need to modify the accelerator pedal slightly to give me more movement of the cable...

i think if i get in there with the grinder, and then modify the pedal stop slightly it should give me the extra travel i need ( i need about 7mm more travel on the cable)

100_0028copy.jpg

need to modify the accelerator pedal slightly to give me more movement of the cable...

i think if i get in there with the grinder, and then modify the pedal stop slightly it should give me the extra travel i need ( i need about 7mm more travel on the cable)

100_0028copy.jpg

I thought you might have considered a pedal box meaning you can mount them further to the rear of the car and therefore move the seat back once you've extended the steering column (assuming your going for striped interior with a racing perch and harness), as well as having individual master cylinders and brake bias adjustment - or is that too much unnecessary expense?

nice idea lee, but i think it's overkill, i have got some new chairs off ebay tho... just have to figure out a way of attaching them to the felicia seat slides

taken her out on the road for the first time, and it's all quite promising!!

the throttle seems to be randomly sticking, but i'm sure i can fix that, it seems quite flat at the moment but that is because i'm putting in way too much fuel and the whole spark map could do with advancing a few degrees :D

can't do much else at the moment because i'm waiting for some bits to turn up so i can join up the manifold to the exhaust system....

might start stripping the interior out soon :D

Tom,

Is this going to be a trackday car? Or do you plan to use it as an everyday runabout? What kind of performance figures are you expecting?

everyday runaround:D

you should have seen the look on that guy on the bike when i opened her up to full throttle when i went past... he nearly wet himself:rofl:

it's quite a tight fit getting that stainless manifold in there, you have to remove 2 of the studs to get enough clearance, also there isn't much clearance between the manifold and the rad fan cowling so i might cut that back a bit

100_0042.jpg