BRISKODA Stand GTI International June 16th/17th

devonutopia

Two Stu's :jawsmall::sheep:

Ooops, got a bit hyper with my copy/pasting. :o Nope, actually, VRstu must be bringing his other personality with him as he's down twice on the email from autometrix as well. :rofl: I always said he was a bit schizo....

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooops, got a bit hyper with my copy/pasting. :o Nope, actually, VRstu must be bringing his other personality with him as he's down twice on the email from autometrix as well. :rofl: I always said he was a bit schizo....

I am taking SWMBO so have two tickets but I also took the liberty of ordering two stand passes in case anyone needed one at short notice - feck I'm a nice guy aren't I!!! :P

I may have to pull out :mad: have got tonsillitis.

Anybody need a ticket for saturday?

It would be worth doing a quick for sale thread if you're 99% certain you can't come. I don't mind you coming as I have no tonsils. :D

Class 16. Skoda

(There will be awards for the top 3 cars in this class)

How do you enter for the Show and Shine? Looked at the website and it doesn't say much? Assume that any car on a 'stand', so to speak, is entered?

Right - Just had a phone call from the organiser who asked if we'd be up for some iter-club completition! ;)

I said YES!

From what I can gather this involves various little challenges. The ones I remember are

4 people from the club doing a pitstop challenge. I'll enter as I swap wheels all the damn time on the mongrel

Tug-of-war. Again - Reckon I'll volunteer the mongrel for this. :cool:

PS: M10 spline is for the passenger seat bolts. ;)

Is it going to be on Grass parking or on Tarmac??

Looking at the news it could be messy.

What news? Weather in sunny Leics is bright and breezy at the moment and the ground is still rock hard. (I will however be bringing wellies and waterproofs).

Is it going to be on Grass parking or on Tarmac??

Looking at the news it could be messy.

I believe that it's both Tarmac and Grass mate.....

As for the weather it looks like sunny for Sunday where I am looking:

BBC - Weather Centre - 5 Day Forecast in Celsius for Lutterworth, United Kingdom

Just spoken to Stu who's there now and he tells me that some grass areas are like a quagmire :( .

Take some wellies and a brolly for today at least, those of us going tomorrow should be OK but it may be advisable to sling a change of shoes in the boot!!!

Make sure you bring your wellies tomorrow!

Here's a taster of what's on offer, from today.

The last one was rumoured to be a mule for the new Fabia vRS (That's another tenner for Decron).