Replacing Disks & Pads

I need to replace the front disks and pads and have a couple of questions

Im considering these FRONT DISCS & PADS they seem to me to be a fair price inc P&P from a well known make for standard replacments, any thoughts on these ?

Im assuming these 4x4 disks and pads are the same and will fit the MKI 2WD as it quotes "all models inc combi" is this correct

The TDi has different front brakes to the 1.8T 4x4.

Thanks Ross

I think ill have to contact the seller to see exactly what it is he`s selling

If you look at the listing the disks and pads are for a 1.9TDI 4x4 and also it

states

"FITS THE FOLLOWING

SKODA OCTAVIA 1.9 TDi

06/1996 - ONWARDS

ALL MODELS INC COMBI"

This is what had me assuming they are compatible with mine so i think a quick emails in order

I have ÈBC Drilled and Grooved disc and green stuff pads front and on the back EBC disc and green stuff pads on the back and i have to say i find them Great! i thought about mintex but went with EBC in the end,have often wonderd the diff between the two........

• 2 weeks later...
Did you buy the ebay mintex brakes ?, i need to get some pads and discs for mine.How are they going ?????

I havnt yet recieved an answer to my email asking which model they fit as the listing is somewhat contradictory so no not even purchased yet

If or when i do ill let you know but ive got to do something soon as my disks are not good at all :(