Miniature Skodas and stuff

that's pretty good for a first time.

here are more from me of Cornwall. Padstow and St Michael's mount.

There's probably actually not enough in the rest of the 2nd photo to get the full effect.

1213944904_6a40e7d4bd.jpg

1213082129_9ebfe3f5b7.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some from me from last year, havent done any for a while so i think ill have a trawl for some suitable pics. (click for bigger versions)

Tilt-Shift Fake - Rhos-on-Sea harbour

114098008_83e5e8ef7b.jpg

Tilt-Shift Fake of Colwyn Bay

114168076_2dcf90e5c4.jpg

Tilt-Shift Fake - Menorca Cove

114609828_a4925de7e3.jpg

14/7/2006 - Tilt/Shift Fake, somewhere over Poland

192961548_dbada13ec7.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yeah, funny how some work and some don't. Mine above doesn't work at all, I was just seeing how quick my Quad core would apply lens blur!! :rofl:

(oh, and it kicked colin's dual core's a$$!!! We had a race! LOL)

Can someone explain what you are all trying to achieve here? Honest question, I'm just confused. It appears you're blurring the edges of a pic in order to throw the centre into sharper focus. Is there some other motive?

LOL! Try reading the thread title!

It makes things look like they are toys, like a model village or toy car. Admittedly my last one is cr4p, I was just seeing how fast my new processor is. But some others in this thread work well.

One or two of them do look like that - the Evo for one is great. I thought it _was_ a model, and the poster was trying to make it look real :rofl:

I think, without wishing to offend the posters of the various pics, the quality is a bit variable, and hence I wasn't sure what the desired effect was. Apologies.

• 9 months later...

I took some pics on top of Cole Brothers car park yesterday and tried a bit of tilt shift afterward. It's still not very convincing though:(

LittleSheff2.jpg

• 8 months later...