Delcac's Octavia 1.5

Delcac

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a sticky back carbon sheet, bloody nightmare to do and the splinters. :eek:

Looks good though. Is it the type that halfords sell for around

Hmm, there goes my chance of riding shotgun... My **** won't fit those seats! :D

Looks good though Des, all you need is to photoshop the Fue d'Orange in ;)

Don't know if Halfords stock it but i got it from IP. Did you want a sheet.

It only bents in one direction though.

Here is a better view.

Looks really good and have been wondering what to do with my trim. It looks very neat, what did you use to cut it and what was it like to work with (other than the splinters)?

Q, I fit those seats so you should have no problem.

Des, as yu'll be in hospital, and not wanting to disappoint the punters next Friday - lend it to me and I'll treat it like it was my own :thumbup:

Not sure if that is a good thing though :rofl:

Looks really good and have been wondering what to do with my trim. It looks very neat, what did you use to cut it and what was it like to work with (other than the splinters)?

I used a scalpel but cut it oversize and filed it back to the original trim. Be careful though as it splinters easily.

Typical Des, car looks slow, uncared for and generally unloved. I reckon I could outrun it in a milk float....:rofl: :rofl:

What's the front splitter m8, looks ace, me need one, me need one :cool::thumbup:

Seriously m8, looks da biz and I certainly know it makes M6 drivers a bit green...n'est pas mon ami :D

I noticed you've "lost" your driver's airbag - How did you make the light not come on on the dash? :)

Bought the boss kit from DTWEEKS and it came with a little wiring kit that just plugs in place, no light.

Typical Des, car looks slow, uncared for and generally unloved. I reckon I could outrun it in a milk float....:rofl: :rofl:

What's the front splitter m8, looks ace, me need one, me need one :cool::thumbup:

Seriously m8, looks da biz and I certainly know it makes M6 drivers a bit green...n'est pas mon ami :D

It's from a Leon Cupra R,

You ignoring me? :( Is it cos I is black? :grumpy:

You northeners are all the same.

No it's cos you is not hav the boost any more and is gone all soft on us.