BRISKODA JABBASPORT Fabia rear ARB Group Buy

SkodiRS

Only 1 more to go and then I can get this off the ground....only 1 more for what is arguably the best mod you can do to your Fabia!

Don't ask me...just read the many reviews.

Many thanks to those who have already PM the details I asked for...those that haven't a small reminder...please PM me:

1) full name

2) contact number

This greatly speeds up the time to sort out the group buy...any delay in getting these to me means the longer it takes to sort the group buy...pure and simple....so get those details to me ASAP!

1. Jamesemt

2. Brows

3. WaveyDavey

4. John_grant358

5. 3 fs jnr

6. Octimark

7. Dai the Death

8. Petr

9. Hurricaine

P.S Jabba rempa group buy.....I need at least 5 people to register their interest via PM before I will set up a thread.

Right we now have the 10 required. However I'm still one set of details short....Hurricane....please PM me the details ASAP....the quicker I get them the quicker I can sort with Jabba!

If everyone else on the group buy want to "gee up" Hurricane....be my guests. ;)

Once I have ALL details I will pass them onto Jabba. I will then PM you with further instructions.

Ok...I have all the details now so I'll pass them onto Jabba on Monday.

Please look out of the PM with instructions on what to do next...I'll be sending that out after contacting Jabba.

In the meantime please DO NOT contact Jabba about the group buy...they won't know who you are and you won't get the discounted price.

Nice one,

Got my furby last week so i'm all set. Thats dedictaion to the cause, put my name down on this group buy before I even had the car :rofl:

I can feel a morning off coming on for a nice little drive down to Jabba.

I have passed on everyone's details to Jabba now so please read check out your PM for instructions.

Once you've had the arb fitted please add a review not only on the arb but also the service you got from Jabba.

As we have the number required this thread will be closed. For those who missed out this time, please PM me if you're to register your interest. If we get at least 5, I will start up another group buy.

Cheers.