1. 1. How old are you?

• 21 or under
    • 22-31
    • 32-41
    • Over 42

I'm almost ready for my pension :(

Got my first Octy when I was 54.

DGW actually taught Biggles to fly :cool:

Des knew Mr Macadam and helped develop the method of laying driveways.

Red Baron flew against DGW and Biggles in the first World War

Q was the boy with his finger in the dyke

HTH

I thought there was something odd about him.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why did the poll stop at 42+ :mad::mad:

I hit the half-century in December :thumbup::thumbup:

Bought my Octy when I was 46. Am now driving faster than I did as a crazy 17 year old :D:D

Just wait a minute young man while I turn down the volume on "The Best of Pete Townsend sings Sound of Music 2" - oh silly me, I getting cross-culturally confused again ! Watching the Zimmers has given me the idea that senior citizens can do anything, in a sort of "Arbeit Mach Frei" way - clearly the result of too much engine oil with the afternoon cakes (Fabia shaped, of course) and breezer !

I'm off for my afternoon constitutional with his holiness!

Nick,

30/05/07

Much older than you, and don't you forget it! :grumpy:

I only drive very slow cars now I'm old, my reactions aren't what they used to be ...

Eh?! What's that? Speak up!

im one of the youths at 23 and had my vrs just over 12 months and still loving it as my mates struggle to buy scoobies and bimmers

... except HONDA, where they are only in TWO groups.

CTR - 20-30yrs old

(NSX - doesn't count as they only sell 2 or less a year.)

Everything else - 50+

:D

[ **** spills brew over keyboard with flashback :) ] One of my trips over to Ireland visiting the outlaws, I was parked up outside a post office waiting for Mrs JRH to come out and two elderly old dears were standing behind the octy having the usual old bat conversation about the price of teabags/the youth of today/rationing and nylons when they where joined , rather slowly, by a third old lady who was shuffling across to them aided by two walking sticks. The conversation continued blah blah blah for a while then finally they were going thier seperate ways and one of the first ladys asked the other two if they'd like a lift home in her new car... at this point I'd switched off and gone back to looking at Samantha aged 23, 36DD from Romford in the currant bun. Then I looked up to see the said three old bats fly past my parking spot doing 0-60 in as fast as it takes an old woman in a brand new , jet black Honda civic Type-R wearing zip-up-fronted woolen boots to give it some...:)

EDIT: Oh and I'm 21+[several +++]