Custom Code remap

Have you told whoever did the remap that you are in Limp mode. I feel sure that JBS or IP would like to put things right if they are at fault. If it was in limp mode since it was done why did you drive away with like it, i'm a bit :confused:

I agree totally, sounds very odd.

Shall have to see what other info/testimonials I can dig up - don't want to waste my money, want to make sure its the right one for me. Don't supose there's anyone in the Cardiff or surrounding areas with a CC phase 1 map i could be taken out in?

Regards...

Shall have to see what other info/testimonials I can dig up - don't want to waste my money, want to make sure its the right one for me. Don't supose there's anyone in the Cardiff or surrounding areas with a CC phase 1 map i could be taken out in?

Regards...

Ask Bill, he might be able to arrange something for you. BTW I think he's doing 10% off remaps at the moment.

I have a custom Forge remap on my diesel fabia. It's incredibly smooth, and a lot more OEM-like than any other remap I've had the luck of playing around with. Another thing to bear in mind: I'd be wary comparing maps that are several years old with current ones: as time has gone by, the maps have become infinately more refined than they were when the engine was in its infancy. CC and Forge have regular updates so I don't think there's that much to chose between them. Proximity of dealer and customer service are probably more important in the long run.

In my case, my Forge remap was a lot smoother and ultimately more powerful than the previous map which had lots of things wrong with it (irregular values, etc).

In any case, I honestly don't think it's map from tuner A is better / that different from map of tuner B. You can get a bigger difference with the same map on two cars than two different maps :D

Have you told whoever did the remap that you are in Limp mode. I feel sure that JBS or IP would like to put things right if they are at fault. If it was in limp mode since it was done why did you drive away with like it, i'm a bit :confused:

I don't think he meant it's been in limp permanatly since it was done, just that limp has occured

So is there another company that use the same generic map as CC? Read on uk-mkivs its written by an outside party? Is this true - would like to know if the same map is availible from A.N.OTHER.

Regards...

The maps are written by Custom Code who's website you can find here: Custom-Code - The Latest Innovation in Serial Port Chip Tuning Technology. Remap VW - Audi - Seat - Skoda - Home

There's a list of dealers on there one of which is Badger 5.

ive got a custom code phase one very smooth power delivery and progresive so no power spikes or stupid wheel spining it puts the power in just right . on my boost gauges im getting 1.3 bar & 21 psi .highly recomended got mine done at storm developments aldermaston nr reading it only took 20mins as he had the map on his laptop waiting .they also saved my original map so they can put it back if so desierd.

• 2 years later...
well since my cc ph1 remap the mpg has dropped drasticly to 24.7mpg thats nursing it in 5th with cruise on at 65mph on a 45mile trip

most stage 1 maps make car more economical when not driving like a loon? I have ECU Evolutions (DNA Tuning) map and get better economy on a cruise than before.