How do you shave yours?

Armegatron

How do you do it then  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How do you do it then

• Electric
    • Normal
    • Not at all (you can stash enough food in there for 2 weeks)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a Braun foil jobby for normal use, but probably once or twice a week I wet shave, Mach3 with Nivea Moisturising Gel. :)

I cannot use a rotary shaver, or disposables... Very sensitive skin. I also change the blades and head in the Braun every 6 months or so, only £12 a time... :) Battery lasts a good fortnight too. :thumbup:

Panasonic foil electric shaver , Boots pre shave lotion , every 2 days and job done. I've never had a wet shave in my life , couldnt be ar5ed to stand at the sink , id rather watch telly and do it!...lol!

Wet shave with good old fashioned soap and a brush. Cheapest disposable razors I can find, although I remember fondly the days of safety razors and properly sharp blades. They just got too ridiculously expensive.

hot wet towel first then small amount of shave oil followed by shave soap applied with a badger brush and shaved off with a merkur 3 piece brushed aluminuim razor!!:).......if its good enough for a the queens parade in the marines then its good enough for me:)........now as for the head!.....wilkinson sword extreme 3 with king of shaves gel:)......its all to do with angles when you shave your head!!

k:)

King of Shaves oil (applied in shower, the steam helps it penetrate)

King of Shaves Sensitive Gel (menthol + aloe vera)

mach 3 Turbo blades - yes, it does take two everytime. I only shave 4 times a week.

course, the ultimate is a professionally administered cut-throat shave, but at £25 a time.......not very often.

Prep face... Apply shave cream (Geo F Trumper) using badger brush...shave Mach 3 razor... rinse cold water... moisturise(can't remember name).

Did use fusion but it costs a bloody fortune for no better results!

Sadly I have to shave everyday and suffer from razor burn if I don't do it properly.

Wife thinks I am a bit of a p0nce... I am beginning to think she could be right:D

gel? aloe vera? 3 bladed razors with gel strips?.....whats the world coming to? tarts!!!!!!!

Rub with jiff and scrape off with a broken bottle.........

... alright its gillette gel .. twin blade .. when I can be ar5ed.

One days stubble look for me i'm afraid, almost every razor/lotion combo in the world gives me a bast@rd rash for at least 2 days. :mad:

I just use the trimmer all over the boat race, it's a bit pikey but it works for me :o

I always used to manual shave but i like to keep my stubble now, so i just electric trim instead. :D

You look better with a days growth. You look too young fully shaved.

What about 'down-stairs'? :naughty: :rofl:

gel? aloe vera? 3 bladed razors with gel strips?.....whats the world coming to? tarts!!!!!!!

Rub with jiff and scrape off with a broken bottle.........

... alright its gillette gel .. twin blade .. when I can be ar5ed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fell off my bed I was laughing so much!

Hi Good old soviet here,

As I am tall, dark, and handsome, I get a thick black stubble which would take a hammer and chisel to remove, and certainly an electric gizmo's won't touch it.

I am forced to use a safety razor.

The misses uses a blow lamp from down the shed to do her legs, thought I would mention it in case you asked this as well.

She uses plucker's for her chin, when it starts to look like Metal Mickeys swarf on his head. Anyone remember metal Mickey?

I do use cut throats from time to time in my circus acts, i.e. I tie the misses to a board blindfolded and hope I miss.

Like the test for unfaithful wives, i.e. The Vikings/Kick Douglas! Oh please yer selves.

Soviet(bring back the Gulags)