VW Alloys to fit Felicia

Do you reckon that any 4 stud 14/15" VW/Seat fitment alloys would fit my Felicia? I have had a search on the forum and found that Golf MkII wheels fit, but not much more than that. Does anyone know the offset/stud pattern details?

Cheers

Simon

Just found this: Make - Skoda Model - Felicia Year - 94 to 01 PCD - 4x100 Offset - 35 to 45 Bore - 57.1

and also a very useful technical bit here

Quite a lot of availability in this PCD and offset. I'd check the classified section of Edition 38 for starters. You'll find lots of choice.

Of particular note would perhaps be 15 and 16" from the Ibiza Mk3, or perhaps a nice set of BBS RX-II in 15" from the 6N2 Polo GTi ?

A 15" alloy would probably be my preference on the Felicia, and the cross-spoke style of the RX-II would suit perfectly I think...

HTH,

Steve

Cheers you two - I had found that alloy wheel info website during my surfing this afternoon. I do like the BBS alloys but they are a smidge on the expensive side! I am currently keeping an eye on fleabay and have a couple in particular that I'm bidding on.

Cheers

S

FFS - I am trying to get in touch with a guy on the Edition 38 forum called Dubland, but the poxy forum won't let me post or PM anyone. He was selling a load of wheels recently and I needed to contact him to find out if he still has any. Can anyone help?

Ta

S

a lot of spokes to keep clean

i don't particularly like them but it's a matter of personal choice

seems a bit expensive unless perfect with vg tyres

Cheers Wardy :thumbup: - posts are here and here - the message I get is:

The error returned was:

Sorry, you do not have permission to reply to that topic

:mad:

I've PM'ed him and left the email address you sent me. No errors for me, so fingers crossed :thumbup:

Steve

I've just bought some 14" VW OEM ones from Ebay. They're 4 x 100 with an ET of 40. I still need to get some tyres though so don't know if they fit. I think they're 7J. What's ET stand for again? I haven't really got a clue what the offset of these wheels is either.

736f_1.JPG

OFFSET (also referred to as 'ET'):

Your car requires a unique offset. Simply this is where the outside of the wheel needs to be in relation to the bodyline of the vehicle, realistically you can go 5-7mm outside these recommendations

The Felicia has an offset of 38

Yep - thanks Wardy, I emailed him back asking what he had but he's not come back to me yet. I have, however, purchased a fine set of 15" multispokes from that Jetta earlier in the post - bought for just over

if you happen to see any other alloys going cheap for the felicia post links here, i could do with ditching the steel wheels on mine, its a pile of **** but a set of wheels should make a difference to the looks.

i got offered a set of 17's that were on a felicia fun for 3250 but not wanting to go that big.

when i was looking around fot a set of alloys a few years ago i spent an afternoon in a good scrappy. the only ones that will go on the skode hubs are vw items, old 3 series beemer, old rwd vauxhall/manta or aftermarket alloys

BEWARE if you dont get a correct set of bolts/nuts you could end up with loose wheels. A kid at work has just destroyed a