VRS Wheel inserts GB round 3

MAS

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With paypal I can't put any details in apart from who I want to send to. Shall I send the funds and PM you with my full details? :)

Enter the E-mail address and payment amount press continue!

Next page you can enter (IN MESSAGE BOX) the delivery details :)

Received mine this morning, only put the steering wheel one on so far(car needs wash:O) VERY pleased indeed with these, yet again, thanks!:thumbup:

Anyone got anymore pics of them on especially the steering wheel one?

Does the steering wheel badge/sticker make it stick out loads?

No pics as yet, but you won`t be dissapointed, it does`nt stick out at all, looks like it was `meant to be`and damn cool with it:cool:

Awesome! I def like the badge compared to the standard skoda ones. Makes it look more special / sporty.

My alloys badges have corroded / rubbed off and look proper rubbish.

Bring the delivery on! (Mas, come online so you can see my money and send them out today ha!!).

<3

Awesome, recieved mine this morning too! Very fast delivery.

Just a little confused though, I've got 5 wheel stickers... is one of them meant to be the steering wheel sticker? They're all the same size and obviously the steering wheel sticker is a fair bit bigger?

The black suround stays inplace and you just replace the pressed metal insert. (Having never done it myself that all i know) im sure some one will fill you in on the best way to replace it!

Awesome, recieved mine this morning too! Very fast delivery.

Just a little confused though, I've got 5 wheel stickers... is one of them meant to be the steering wheel sticker? They're all the same size and obviously the steering wheel sticker is a fair bit bigger?

No its the perfect size for the steering wheel. All are the same size.

Just done mine.

DSC00174.jpg