10th BRISKODA Jabba Fabia rear ARB Group Buy

SkodiRS

Back due to popular demand...now available in Black only!

We need 10 people to get this GB off the ground.

Here are the details as follows:

The Bar is formed from 23mm Bright Bar Steel and mounts to the standard beam via the lower shock mount as well as being strapped to the main length of the beam by using 2 Mikalor straps and 2 poly bushes

This is a custom made produce by Jabba Sport

The ARB Kit Consists of:

1 x Powder Coated Bar (Black)

2 x Poly Bushes

2 Mikalor Clamps

2 x Bush Retainer

Due to an increase in material costs, the price of the ARB will be increased. The price will inclde VAT BUT is plus P&P.

Fitting is £26.

New price TBC.

At the moment this is the price but it may well be going up soon due to increase in material costs. So get your name do fast so we don't miss out!

**UPDATE**

Jabba have said that they will keep the original price of the arb for this group buy for the last time!

So, £190 inc VAT + P&P

There are reviews in the fabia section if your unsure and I'm sure members with this could give you their views....this mods works and makes a big impact on handling!

If your interested please start a list and add your name...subsequent interested people please cut n' paste the list and then add yourself to the end of it.

Once you've done this please can you alsoPM me the following:

1) full name

2) contact number

This will speed up the buy process.

Any questions please PM me

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm a little suprised that this is not already maaxed out....I have at least 8 people stating interest.

Please add your name to the list EVEN IF you have PMed me with your interest.

Common you guys have asked for this group buy....put your names down on the list and PM me your:

1) full name

2) contact

The quicker you do ths the quicker I can sort this buy out.

1.) ShazUK

2.) PostmanPat

3) Sebster

Hi Adrian

I'm still in too,will probably get it fitted up there as well.

Cheers

Sebster

It's cheaper to get them to fit it than to pay P&P and fit it yourself.

I'm in!

1.) ShazUK

2.) PostmanPat

3.) Sebster

4.) RandomRich

5.) mac67

6.) nickl0

PM sent too. :)

Edit - Just a small query, and it's not really important, but can Jabba still supply these in green? I'd prefer a green one, but it's not gonna be the end of the world if it's only available in black!

2nd edit - Don't worry, just read the original post more closely... I'll get me coat lol. Black it is!

Peterbrough appears to be at the end of the world from me..... 198 miles away but yet 4 hours to get to... up passed leeds, down passed sheffield/rochdale... madness!

Delivery and self-fitting it is!

I might get mine fitted there. It's a bit of a drive to get there from South Wales but I'd like to see what the setup is like there and generally just have a nose around. :)

Only 3 more to go and then I can sort this.

Please ensure that if you want in....you must have your name on the list below...the PM is asked for previously was just to gauge the interest!

So.... if you not one of the 10 on the list...you are going to miss out!

If you're on the list please ensure that you have PMed me the following:

1) full name

2) contact number

These will greatly spped up the process of getting the buy sort!

1) ShazUK

2) PostmanPat

3) Sebster

4) RandomRich

5) mac67

6) nickl0

7) fireman