so anyone know which one i should go for the outline of my exhaust system, my current set up is 130/160/404 , are back boxes better bigger or smaller?

also it is off centre in and off centre out.. i did like the look of the twin exhaust so bit confused which one would fit better?

If you get pulled up on a VOSA exhaust check they can put you on a probition order immediately till the car is fixed i.e. has to be towed to a garage and re cat. I know they often do this in big towns and cities (seen it both in manchester and london) where they wait up a side street off one of the main drags into town pull you off the main drag into side street where VOSA are waiting to stick their probe up your exhaust to measure your emmissions. just a warning ;) and iirc its K plates onwards that have to have cats.