Whiteline ARB (22mm adjustable) for any octavia mk1

duke of hazzard

Hi guys and gals, as those following the thread will know i contacted julian at balanced motorsport and arranged for us to have a bit of a group buy, basically if we get 5 - 9 people wanting them we get 10% off and 10+ we get 15% off.

I have been informed that they are currently out of stock...HOWEVER im in contact with Julian and we expect him to take delivery of a batch in 2-3weeks.

0-4 orders no discount

5-9 orders 10% discount (£128.04 - 10%) £115.24 plus £10 p+p

10+orders 15% discount (£128.04 - 15%) £108.83 plus £10 p+p

Ill try keep track of posts on this thread and have a "master" list on this post. PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU MAY BE INTERESTED, EITHER YES OR DONT POST...its not because im being an **** but its hard to track these things.

What will Happen is when Julian has the items or is able to order them he will place an additional item on his website for the group buy, so you go to buy as usual and on the dropdown menu will be 2 options under the whiteline octavia anti roll bar.... the usual one and the group buy one.....order the group buy one. at the end of the day the offer will close and he'll order however many have been ordered and refund the discount to your card (10% or 15% depending on how many order it). If you have any queries please PM me and ill try get round to answering you, im quite busy at the moment so please be patient... i will answer all questions.

THIS OFFER WILL CLOSE AT THE END OF THE MONTH.

confirmed list.

Duke of Hazzard

Ender

Gmaster

Fezboy

Bowders1

Octav.ed

Gazvrs

Nbruk

Oggy

RICHM

Gixer1979 (x2

Petey

dazoctaviavrs

thanks for sorting this out. Apologies for the lack of stock. It's somewhat ironic I bought a banner ad on UKMK4's and then Skoda members bought more than them....! If they don't arrive by the end of the month then I will have to look at alternatives for you as some of the lead times have been crazy of late. I really don't want the first Group Buy to turn into a search for the holy grail

thanks for your interest.

Julian

thanks for sorting this out. Apologies for the lack of stock. It's somewhat ironic I bought a banner ad on UKMK4's and then Skoda members bought more than them....! If they don't arrive by the end of the month then I will have to look at alternatives for you as some of the lead times have been crazy of late. I really don't want the first Group Buy to turn into a search for the holy grail

thanks for your interest.

Julian

No worries m8 ;)

Let us know when they are in and I'll order mine the same day :D

Sorry for the late notice guys - I'm going to have to drop out of this one - unforseeen expenditure means the cash has to go elsewhere. With the numbers ordering me droppingout shouldn't affect the discount. Please would you remove me from the list? Thanks.