First pics of my Furby VRS

Here's a few pics of my Furby VRS I picked up about 3-4 weeks ago.

Still love it.

Got it for 7.5k on an 04 with 28k on it. 2 Previous owners, one was the garage as a demo, then a Vicar!

In good nick a few marks here and there, but dont think it had ever been polished. So about 3 weeks ago gave it a full clay bar treatment followed by Autoglym SRP and a coat of Meguirs Caranuba Wax.

Washed it again today with AG Bodywork Conditioner and another coat of Meguirs Wax. Washed the wheels up and a coat of tyre shine on the Toyo Proxes T1-R (good tyres by the way, very grippy).

Done a few little bits and bobs, PD160 intake, Pipercross panel filter, arosa cupholder, Alpine 9846r CD player (symphony didnt play MP3 cd's), and debaged "Fabia", cheeky little brakelight mod which wont be to everyones taste, little beesting ariel which is great I think. Also upgraded the headlight bulbs including Osram Diadem indicators. Oh and my private reg which I LOVE for £250!

Here are the pics :)

P1000514.jpg

P1000516.jpg

P1000517.jpg

P1000521.jpg

P1000522.jpg

P1000528.jpg

P1000519.jpg

P1000515.jpg

P1000510.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! That's ****in class mate!

That's a lovely car man - I got a 54 in black also. Going to get a VRS plate for it near xmas. I washed mine on thursday, parked under a tree on friday and now it's covered in some sort of sticky **** - no idea what it is or where it's come from, but I'm gonna park elsewhere from now on.

Hi,

I think that is one Great looking vRS, I also really love the Brake Light!!!!

The one thing I reckon would finish it off would be to Colour Code the Grille. :thumbup:

Cheers

MarkT.

The Cupholders is a very easy mod my friend.

you just need to cut the clips off the top (I snapped them off using a pair of pliers) and then it just slots in place of the uhhhh slot lol.

PM james_skylinesigns23 on ebay and ask him to sort you out with a Fabia brakelight cover

eBay Seller: james skylinesigns23: Car Tuning Styling, Decorative Items items on eBay.co.uk

Ohh its a long way off finished hehe... planning remap, 17" octy alloys, tints, eibachs, exhaust.....but nothing major for a year or so.

Looking into grille at the minute

A cheap top mod would be for you to buy some Bosch Retrofit front Aero wipers, not only are they a marked improvment over the original blades but the do smarten up the look of the front of the car.

Des

A cheap top mod would be for you to buy some Bosch Retrofit front Aero wipers, not only are they a marked improvment over the original blades but the do smarten up the look of the front of the car.

Des

any pics of these fitted to a vrs?

Nice mota :thumbup:

Cheeky Brake Lights :D

Might be safer to put 'British Tae Kwon Do As*'n' underneath ;)

2nd thoughts, no need, wth all the washing and polishing of a black car your biceps should come up nicely :D

To be honest when it lights up and I look behind most behind just smile and have a laugh.

I have had a couple of people get a bit shirty, some old bloke in a freelander who came up 2 inches from my bumper in a 60 zone, then flashed his lights and pulled out abruptly :rolleyes:

And a guy in a Mondeo 2.0 who thought he was Jackie Stewart trying to overtake me in a 30mph zone :rolleyes:

Cheers matey.

If I were to hazard a guess... I would say it's sap.. a spot of Autoglym Tar Remover should see to it.

Mate, it's ALL OVER every bit of the car! Is tar remover the only thing that will remove it properly? I was hoping a good wash would do the trick.

its easy matey.

Just buy the cupholder (cost me £35).

when you get it there are two small plastic clips on the top, cut these off or rip them off with some pliers like I did.

Then just use brute force to remove the cubby hole below the stereo (removing stereo may make this easier NOTE quite a lot of force is required!).

then the cupholder just slides in its place.