buggy racing. (Changed to Karting in Omagh Sat 8th Dec @12pm)

octav.ed

1. octav.ed paid deposit to octav.ed... :D

2. Gaff paid deposit to Gaff + 3 Possibly (Keith, Bob & Peter)

3. Dr. Octavia

4. Fatlad + 2 others paid deposit to Fatlad x 3

5. Cathalb paid deposit ro BPM

6. Lorko79 and mossie paid deposit to Fatlad x 2

7. jedi + "A.N.Other Maybe"

8. bpm paid deposit to bpm

9.Razor poss + A.N other Payed BPM

10.dou91e

11.surprising_skod

12.J-GTi

13.dgr767

14. RallyInfo plus one other

15. David Radford

16. Mark (S2000 Boy)

Those interested in going to Mulhollands on route to see Fabia Rally Car

1. Gaff

2. octav.ed

3. Cathalb

4. J-GTi

5. surprising_skod

6. Fatlad + 2

7. bpm

8. Lorko79 & mossie

9. dou91e

Meeting Point for Dublin crew is Coachmans Inn beside Dublin Airport

Dept Dublin 0830

Arrive Mulholland 1100

Leave Mulholland 1200

At buggies 1245

Payed to BPM might have 1 more with me well maybe 2 is that alright?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

due to unforseen circumstances [digging up track] buggy racing is now changing to........

KARTING IN OMAGH. = this hopefully in same deal... Racing Car Simulator The Only 8 seater Driving Car Simulator from Racing Challenge

£35 grand prix... can everyone confirm if they are still going as i need to confirm...

as it only place in ireland free this weekend.......

apoligies for inconvenience... from 1 unhappy chappy... this is the 4 seater 1... :)

eddie... :thumbup:

i'm hoping everyone got 1 of these?

we r now doin karting in omagh + this 4seater not 8..

Racing Car Simulator The Only 8 seater Driving Car Simulator from Racing Challenge

both activities :thumbup:

plz pm me or txt to confirm ur going with names of people ur bringing..

will b interesting day...:D

mor details to follow. ASAP plz cheers as i'm stressed...;)

I presume that the visit to Mulhollands is still on then? Although it is a small detour.

Whereabouts is the track in Omagh?

think mullhollands b cancelled...

hrs out of the way...

ballynahatty fastrack 12 00

3 edergoole ave omagh bt78 1qp near ballygawley roundabout... :thumbup:

ED i'm im..

no way am i giving this day up.. worked too hard for the brownie points

shame about the buggy racing.. i was really looking forward to the mud bath given the weather for Saturday.

If its raining .. will they let us out on the karts ??

Cathal

Lorko79 and mossie still on for going:D,still the same meeting point:confused:

Yeah still same location. Time may change now that Mulholland's is put off for another day

@octav.ed - I was speaking to Gaff and Mulholland's is deffo off. It would be way to early for us to leave Dublin, to get to Mulholland's then to Omagh

So, a minor detour to Omagh needed. I recommend we go up the M1 to Dundalk and then on the N53 to Castleblaney, then onto Monaghan, Enniskillen, then Omagh. There's a spot at one of the petrol stations on the N53 where you can change money on that road.

Anyone else? Oh, btw..... Charge your walkie-talkies! (If you don't have one - they're in LIDL at the moment) :thumbup:

We'll have to change meeting point, AFAIK best bet is to head up the N2. What do you all think about meeting up in Ashbourne? I'm not too sure of the area but what about the first petrol station on the right when heading into Ashbourne from the SLANE side (I thinks its a Station), if anyone has a better idea then shout.

Route Planner says it'll take 2 hrs from Ashbourne to Omagh, so what do you think of leaving Ashbourne at 9am, that gives us time to get to Ballynahatty.

Locations / Directions

Follow the A32 from Omagh to Dromore. Pass Safeways Supermarket on the right . Ballynahatty signed from the next left turn(signed for Lough Muck)

Ballynahatty Fast Track Karting Club

Map here, http://www.multimap.com/maps/?title=Ballynahatty%20Fast%20Track%20Karting%20Club&hloc=GB|BT78%201QP

Yeah still same location. Time may change now that Mulholland's is put off for another day

@octav.ed - I was speaking to Gaff and Mulholland's is deffo off. It would be way to early for us to leave Dublin, to get to Mulholland's then to Omagh

So, a minor detour to Omagh needed. I recommend we go up the M1 to Dundalk and then on the N53 to Castleblaney, then onto Monaghan, Enniskillen, then Omagh. There's a spot at one of the petrol stations on the N53 where you can change money on that road.

Anyone else? Oh, btw..... Charge your walkie-talkies! (If you don't have one - they're in LIDL at the moment) :thumbup:

What about the N2....handier for the Navan boys.

We'll have to change meeting point, AFAIK best bet is to head up the N2. What do you all think about meeting up in Ashbourne? I'm not too sure of the area but what about the first petrol station on the right when heading into Ashbourne from the SLANE side (I thinks its a Station), if anyone has a better idea then shout.

Route Planner says it'll take 2 hrs from Ashbourne to Omagh, so what do you think of leaving Ashbourne at 9am, that gives us time to get to Ballynahatty.

Locations / Directions

Follow the A32 from Omagh to Dromore. Pass Safeways Supermarket on the right . Ballynahatty signed from the next left turn(signed for Lough Muck)

Ballynahatty Fast Track Karting Club

Map here, http://www.multimap.com/maps/?title=Ballynahatty%20Fast%20Track%20Karting%20Club&hloc=GB|BT78%201QP

N2 is way too slow. I've done both ways and the M1 is Motorway all the way. Once we get back on the N2 at Castleblaney, its a new road with plenty of overtaking-lanes

N2 is way too slow. I've done both ways and the M1 is Motorway all the way. Once we get back on the N2 at Castleblaney, its a new road with plenty of overtaking-lanes

Route Planner says its 20 mins quicker and 20 miles shorter to go N2 (well thats putting in Finglas as a starting point). Also don't you have to use the tolls? No point in everyone paying if theres no real need in crossing it. Also as I said it would better suit Navan lads.

for once i agree with Gaff,

get the Navan guys to come across to Slane. There is a petrol station at the top of the hill as you head north out of the village...

I'd go for the M1 if we were in a hurry..

@BPM and razor.. You can go to slane that via M1 if you want.. first exit after the boyne brisge... and now that's one hell of a road from there to Slane and its an N road

CB

Got a set of walkie-talkies out of LIDL on the charge as i write. Have we set a route yet:confused:.