Should VRStu be banned?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps I could save you all the trouble and Ban myself!! :P

As Ross says I'm his bitch so any decisions must be authorised and ratified the Master himself. :P

You do realise this is all a joke don't you Basil?

Of course I do - I should have put some smileys up to indicate that I was just adding to the joke......:D

Now, seriously - who should be banned and for what reasons?

Definetly not.

I just hope that before that sad day arrives (many, many years from now), cryogenic technology well have developed such that my grand children, great grand children and their great grand children will still have the Fountain of all Skoda Knowledge to consult whenever they have an issue with their cars :D :D :D

Keep up the good work Stu :thumbup:

Definetly not.

I just hope that before that sad day arrives (many, many years from now), cryogenic technology well have developed such that my grand children, great grand children and their great grand children will still have the Fountain of all Skoda Knowledge to consult whenever they have an issue with their cars :D :D :D

Keep up the good work Stu :thumbup:

Well I hope he knows a lot about solar powered cars then!

Beam me up Scottie.

Well I hope he knows a lot about solar powered cars then!

Solar, nuclear, kryptonite or even cow dung powered cars - Stu'll have the answer :thumbup:

Solar, nuclear, kryptonite or even cow dung powered cars - Stu'll have the answer :thumbup:

Cow dung....h'mmm....those will be moo-tor cars with E(xplosive) C(ow) U(nits) then. They'll certainly be running on 'gas'......methane probably.

Must give my lawn some fertilizer........I'll save a fortune in fuel.....

Throw him to the floor, Centurion - verry roughly!

:rofl:

On the question of banning Stu are you completely insane?, the guy is a fecking genius and a good mate to boot .................... I love having my account emptied on a regular basis, it's what the guy was put on this forum to do!!! ;):thumbup:

Yeah BAN HIM cocky git who thinks he knows it all !! He'll be first up against the wall when the revolution comes !!! :D

Come on, he is not young enough to know it all :rofl: