Skoda Felicia Headlight Adjustment

6 minutes ago, D.FYLAKTOS said:

By the way when you make adjustments (up-down,left-right) on the first scale these pass automatically in the high beam and vice versa of every scale needs separate adjustment?

Well no its combined since its h4

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is why you should NOT install LED lights in reflectors and lens designed for halogen bulbs.

Watch till the end this honest review.

• Groan 1

I call bull****, 

This photo should suffice, either way a reflector will blind you. So just drop the led and their aligment.

Maybe from 1.3% to 1.5% downwards and call it good. 

Screenshot_20240120_074311_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Here are my leds and my aligment which I say looks preety damn good. 

I found an empty parking lot at the university and I sat down with a tape measure and aligned them. 

IMG_20230304_195624.jpg

IMG_20230304_195713.jpg

IMG_20230304_195846.jpg

IMG_20230304_195843.jpg

I took some pictures yesterday, my (Led bulb) light pattern is a disaster and i have to make corrections.

I will post tomorrow some pictures (now i am on the smartphone) to see the "mess". :doh:

Here we have some idiots which install cheap chinese from Ali-ebay Xenon-kits not only in cars but in scooters too and the result is catastrophic.

Their beam aims so hi like an Anti-aircraft projector, instead of the road it aims even 2 meters higher than asphalt level and those morons think that ''i have a bright light so i can see better at night''.

Edited by D.FYLAKTOS

4 hours ago, Thefeliciahacker said:

This photo should suffice, either way a reflector will blind you.

From the entire video you decided to take the part where the author mentioned repeatedly that his experiment about the incoming cars was NOT scientific...

You have clearly missed his point. Although the main part of the light beam apparently has the correct pattern, a lot of unwanted light is reflected upwards. I am talking about meters of unwanted reflections, not centimeters that might be corrected from the headlight knobs.

• Groan 1