At last.Found something I don't like on the fab

C.J.

:thumbdwn: Who put that ruddy stupid flappy cupboard thing at the bottom of the dashboard, just below the ignition barrel! Put my moby in it,why I don't know :confused: but forgot to close it,or it fell open. Anyway,when I got out of the car,I very painfully discovered that it's just the right level to nearly garrot your leg..at the shin bone area :eek: Be warned,CLOSE IT. c.j.

Handy for stashing a mobile I admit, although I can't say I've ever used it more than a couple of times - too easy to forget things are in there :)

Should also be able to vent cold air into the glovebox as well, in case you want a cold owner's manual... :)

I use the drinks holders for that. With my driving, if I opened a can after it had been in there, the drink would be all over the place. I put cds in mine.

Nope... I just have a litre bottle with mineral water in, sitting between the rail adjust handle and the centre trim. :D More convenient for me than having to open a flap, get the can out, and then a can can't be resealed, plus there's "spray" dangers when opening... :D Mineral water is fine, and I've mastered the one handed opening, hanging on to bottle, tipping to mouth, and closing top technique. :D;)

No but its good to have just to say that its got it. I'm confused, if the 'flappy cupboard thing CJ is referring to is on the drivers side, surely that is not the friddge compartment as that is in the glove box! In the compartment that I am referring to on the drivers side, there is a push switch that says ON. What the heck is this all about???

No but its good to have just to say that its got it. I'm confused, if the 'flappy cupboard thing CJ is referring to is on the drivers side, surely that is not the friddge compartment as that is in the glove box! In the compartment that I am referring to on the drivers side, there is a push switch that says ON. What the heck is this all about???

if you pull the lever to show the "on" it opens the vent to allow the cold air in and if you put a can in their it will be cooled.

Ey andy,wots this I read last night about u soddin off to ossie. Dont be leavin me here to cope with all these cabbage patch dolls on my own! :finger:Still havn't seen nobbie in the Ka rap yet. What colour is it.Going to arrowebrook mts in a mo,so I'll look out for it!

Think I'll do as mrs s does...choccy bin :thumbup: C.J.

I find the glove box gets a lot cooler than the can cooler does. Wife likes it at it stops her chocolate from melting.

THe one by the ingnition won't hold a can of stella either.

Hmmm - think I remember reading in the owner's manual that the can "chilller" pumps air into it at the same temp as that being pumped to the cabin whereas the glovebox is always cold. Anyone got their manual handy to confirm or deny that? :D

Chris

Hay brown kecks andy,think you better do what I'm gonna do this weekend. Sit down and try and dechipher the owners manual! You sussed out the radio yet :eek: C.J.

I think you're right there mate, but what I don't use now I probably never will! Still, it's useful to keep picking up on little bits and bobs - keep it coming.

Ey andy' date='wots this I read last night about u soddin off to ossie. Dont be leavin me here to cope with all these cabbage patch dolls on my own! :finger:Still havn't seen nobbie in the Ka rap yet. What colour is it.Going to arrowebrook mts in a mo,so I'll look out for it!

Think I'll do as mrs s does...choccy bin :thumbup: C.J.[/quote']

Ka(ck) is silver really heavy pimp tints and silly wing.

Mrs S is Australian and as seen as we have just found out what our house is worth (and nearly had a heart attack) we're thinking about selling up and moving out there, just need to wait for youngest son to finish school and get sorted out, so will be a couple of years.

Wonder how much it would cost to get the cars shipped over?

B.K Andy, I'll try and answer your question on that pm ref posting a review in numpty computer gonko language tonight ! You are talking to the chairman and founder member of computer tosspots association here you know,so we are in good company :D Praps we and a few other computer dumbos can get together and start our own page,to get away from the gross embarrasment of having to waste the time of all these experts! :P Suprised to here you work wiyh computers though. Wot you do with em ? Valet them!! C.J.

I think you're right there mate, but what I don't use now I probably never will! Still, it's useful to keep picking up on little bits and bobs - keep it coming.

Something I've never used, and never likely to: The little storage pockets behind the two front seats... :D

Andy,just wonderin,your youngest doesn't go to a school in greasby by any chance. You seem to live in that sort of area reading your posts? Used to live there when I was a nipper :thumbup: Be sad to see you go,not many of us seem to live in wirral. We'll all have to have a meet sometime. Hey we could invite mark mitchell too,and he could give us one of his talks :eek: Sorry mark if you read this,quite like you really, and I hope you are happy with your lads motorbike seat I just fixed :confused: ;) C.J.

Andy,just wonderin,your youngest doesn't go to a school in greasby by any chance. You seem to live in that sort of area reading your posts? Used to live there when I was a nipper :thumbup: Be sad to see you go,not many of us seem to live in wirral. We'll all have to have a meet sometime. Hey we could invite mark mitchell too,and he could give us one of his talks :eek: Sorry mark if you read this,quite like you really, and I hope you are happy with your lads motorbike seat I just fixed :confused: ;) C.J.

Colin,

I'm a Greasby lad through and through (apart from a two year stint in Wallasey), but youngest son is in his final year at Mosslands.

You're not a Greasby lad yourself are you?

Were your ears burning last night?

Me Colin and Mark were talking about you last night in Mitchells.

:D Sure am andy,lived in howell dr,then rigby,went to greasby county infants and jnr,then pensby sec mod., :eek: Loved greasby,hasn't changed too much either. Could go down memory lane all day here :) Used to play in thurstason woods and old RAF site down pump Ln., before they turned it into grazing. That was the first place I ever drove a car! :)

So what was lord mitchell and col sayin then ey :rolleyes: C.J.

p.s. Where's Dodgy dave and HKP this week,don't seem to have seen much of them :(

I think HKP is away working this week this he said and not heard from Dave either.

I was just talking to them asking who you were nothing more sinister than that, I'd had to go in to book the Fabia in for a service.

I grew up on Frankby Road opposite Newton Footy Club then we moved to the RAF estate. I was a greasby infants and junior boy too then went to Caldy.

I remember mates brothers taking us down the tunnels on the RAF camp where the tramps all used to kip.

Those were the days.