Penrith/Carlisle Meet - 20th January 2008

Captain Scarlet

I'll let you off, this time, young 'un....

So, when you gorna let moi have a lickle drive ofya VRS, then? - No idea what 180bhp is like as I only have 172 in a heavier chariot. :(

Hmmmm.... let me see, shall i let Tys drive my car or blow torch my own nipples off...... now where did i put my blow torch? :rolleyes:

Seriously, if its a dry day i may consider it! :thumbup:

.... but you'll have to get me in a good mood... lol!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why has everyone who posted in the 'Briskodians in Carlisle' thread seem to have disappeared?

Why not PM them Ian just incase they haven't seen this? :thumbup:

Hmmmm.... let me see, shall i let Tys drive my car or blow torch my own nipples off...... now where did i put my blow torch? :rolleyes:

Seriously, if its a dry day i may consider it! :thumbup:

.... but you'll have to get me in a good mood... lol!

I'll get the girls round to torch yer nipples - that should put you in a good mood....:rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

A quick meeting update. Been to the Toby Carvery on the way home from work try and book some tables. Unfortunately they won't book tables for a Sunday.:rolleyes: Although the nice girl said that they could hold some people up until enough seats are available as they know we are coming, although they can't guarentee that we would all be seated together.

How's that for people. I could quite easily make an alternative eating venue available that won't require exact numbers for booking.

Feed back welcome. :)

personally I'd prefere it if you could book at a pub somewhere, and we all get together in the same seating area ect...

however as long as I get fed, I don't really mind... would be nice to chat to others too though! :)

I'll investigate my other venue idea tomorrow or monday. I hope no one drops out though. The alternative venue would be flexible on times and numbers too.

Will update shortely.

personally I'd prefere it if you could book at a pub somewhere, and we all get together in the same seating area ect...

however as long as I get fed, I don't really mind... would be nice to chat to others too though! :)

Have you been to the Toby Carvery in Carlisle before Sharky? It's a huge pub/restaurant to be honest and even if we dont all sit together to eat there is ample seating in the pub part of the premises for a good old chin-wag and pint after the meal.. lol! Besides its rude to talk with your mouth full :rolleyes:! Its other advantage is the big lit car park out back which would be good for a group photo of all the cars lined up. :D:thumbup:

Only hitch with the group photo at the end is it could be dark. lol. And cars may be dirty. The other venue I have in mind has an even bigger car park as well. Will ask tomorrow and get back to you guys. Will let the masses decide which you prefer.

1)Captain Scarlet + swmbo (plus Cpt Scarlet's Mum and Dad)

2)Sharkrider swmbo and HC (three for food)

3)VRSPhil

4)Mac67 + Mike

5)Fab VeRSe

6)Mike Wrightson

7) s0nyerikss0n + 1 (5 for food)

possibles:

1) Vix

2)Hebrew

3) jasc1988

17 for food so far then.

Have booked an alternative eating venue 4.30pm. It's a nice place, heard some good comments too. It was certainly quite busy when I called in today on the way home. Said they would be able to fit us on one large table too. Would like to give them a quite definate number of people by the weekend, so if there's any more takers speak up.

How does that sound guys?