Pics of your old cars..

Angry Dog

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Matt was your Rover called Beatrice :o

I like corradoboys VRS shot

it was called all kinds of names, especially when it refused to start (nearly everyday) / clutch melted (4 times)/ gearbox shattered (twice)/ brake discs warped(once maybe twice a month) / sunroof opened when it rained / imobilised kept imobilising the car when it shouldn't (usually at the petrol pumps)/ engine blew up :rofl:

oh what a classic car.. I do miss it though.

First car was a Rover 214 sei, pre bubble shape, in Knightfire red, Had that about 1 month and wrote it off in the snow :(

Then had a Rover 220d (Bubble shape) in red again.... Had that about 6 months, then part exchanged it against the following

UsedCarImage.aspx?id=501723832&width=275&height=180&defaultimage=seat&OfficeId=1&View=1 but mine was in silver..... didnt even test drive the car :lol:

Had this for 9 months, as it was only a tempory car, as i origonally wanted a 1.820vt FR ibiza, but couldnt afford the insurance.

In the mean time i found and fell in love with DIESEL power ;)

Traded the SX in against the following

Picture006.jpg

When it was standard, apart from the strut brace, then ended up like this after 6 months or so.... and a visit to allards.

SantaPodcleancars008.jpg

carace4.jpg

changed the wheels to RS6 ones and then in the end, on Feb 28th 2007

i decided to mod it a tadd more....

100_1989.jpg

Was a bit better than getting a cupra bumper i thought LMAO

Now got this little beast LMAO

DSCF1524.jpg

This will be going this year, and back to ibiza again :D 20vt this time though ;)

My old polo

newfront.jpg

What you can't make out is how bad the paint is. Under the rover racing green is a good coat of hammerite carefully applied by paintbrush.

The Golf

golffrontrespraysignature.jpg

1.9tdi 110bhp.

Tuning box, k&n 57i, de-cat, stainless from manifold back.

'Twas a fun car, I shall miss it, however at 128,000 and 4 years later I fell it's time to get rid of it.

I'm picking up the vrs tomorrow!!

heres a few of my past cars for ya

mk2 gti 8v

mk2gtivenoms2.jpg

mk2 2.0 16v abf conversion 174bhp @ flywheel

bluemk2golfabf.jpg

mk2 vr6 2.9

vr6ttrims1.jpg

which died 9 min after selling it :mad:

GSMASH4.jpg

mk2 2.0 8v gte astra

IM003793-1.jpg

200sx sr20det

200sx4.jpg

200sxenginebay2.jpg

polo 1.6

Picture200.jpg

****roen saxo vtrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

VTR2.jpg

:)E30 325I

DSC00590.jpg

DSC00587.jpg

mr2 turbo :finger:

DSCF1281.jpg

1 of many pi55rats #

IM004108.jpg

my workhorse on boxing day 07

DSC00498.jpg

DSC00499.jpg

my current runaround v6 sri vetra

DSC00292.jpg

my toy & its nearly done

vrs 20v turbo mk2

DSC00412.jpg

heres a few of my past cars for ya

mk2 vr6 2.9

vr6ttrims1.jpg

which died 9 min after selling it :mad:

GSMASH4.jpg

we neeed to hear the story with this!

did you sell it and the dope who brought it crash it just down the road?

and was he not yet insured? i just have a feeling this is the case.

hi

here is the story :

i didnt want to sell the vr6 mk2 as it was a 2.9 with 17k genuine miles on

needs must & financial strain from strating my own business & having a small child to feed

along came a mincy faggott who was happy to pay me £3500 ( took the ****roen saxo above + 2k cash off him ) he had insured the car third party fire & theft

the road he was on is about 5 miles long & as it ends it sweeps to the right at teh roundabout , as we all no ****roen brake are pooh & need a huge push to allow the to work , the vr6 was fitted with 312mm fromnt brake that if stomped on would pull the *** end off the floor , i told the guy this when he bought it to be carfull & not be a **** & show off ............................:eek::rofl::mad::finger:

apparently he was doing 130+ mph into the bend stamped on the brakes & rear lifted of fthe floor , lost it sideways ,& to his luck a lampost had been hit the week before so it wascut down & bent like a pipe ramp which he hit witht e the pass isde fron t of eht car launching it skyward.................5 or 6 rolls later landing the 250 yrds further down the road demolishing all the small trees & bushes landing on road side nr the roundabout upside down .

i didnt here about it for a week after when the police called me aas the car came up in my name , he was in hospital with ruptured spleen & internal bleeding ( deserves it the **** end )

but his girlfirend who he was showing off to had a broken back & major head injhuries :eek:

since this accident the **** end has rolled his scooby wrx , crashed his mr2 turbo 3 times , written off 2 rental cars & drives like a prickj still :finger::thumbdwn:

Just a few of my previous motors

Ibiza FR, had this car for a month then sold it to my little brother who had a little run in with a police car ( not his fault)

parkingdents.jpg

green machine, polo 1.9 sdi

jan05-folder2010.jpg

My landy, still there today, hasnt moved for 6 years.

DSCF0010-1.jpg

My first motor mk2 golf driver, was then fitted with 2.0 16v with twin 40 webbers

DSCF0004m.jpg

Polo 1.4 tdi chipped to 100 ponnies

photo.php?pid=1444324&l=7a6af&id=596845612

Had a 6n polo gti for 3 months then after the 9n 1.4tdi i had a silver 9n gt pd130 for 1 month then i got my fabia in december 2006

DSCF0015.jpg

Vauxhall Nova 1.2l (Have some pics somwhere after the fire brigade had cut me out of it....)

Vauxhall Nova 1.3 SR (No pics, never worked!)

Vauxhal Corsa 1.2 Arizona (No pics, hated the car!)

Vauxhall Corsa 1.4 SRi (No pics, but I loved that car!)

Saxo12.jpg

Citreon Saxo VTR (£15k down the pan...)

Renault5GTT.jpg

Renault 5 GT Turbo (E reg 40k minter, owned for 2 weeks!)

Ford Fiesta XR2 (No pics, bought it while the Saxo was in the body shop. Vowed never to buy anpther Ford...)

BMW323.jpg

BMW 323 Coupe (19 and loving it! Sold when I got a mortgage)

Citreon Saxo 1.1 SX and...

Bike007.jpg

Suzuki GSXR600 K3

1.jpg

Citreon Xsara Picasso 1.8 LX (Given to me after the Saxo died, awesome for transporting me and my buddies with our DH bikes!)

MAPP011-2.jpg

Honda Integra Type R (Loved this car, kept getting vandalised though)

DSC00610.jpg

Ford Fiesta Zetec-S (Stop gap between the Integra and deciding what to buy next. Fastest car I ever owned as long as the fog lights were on)

DSC00738.jpg

Skoda Octavia vRS (This is my current whip. So far, most unreliable car I've ever owned and I've had a LOT of French cars!)

I've had a few!

I'll start from the beginning

Nova GSI

2003_0618_181619AA.jpg

2003_0618_181705AA.jpg

306 TD

2005_0306_134645AA-edit.jpg

2005_0306_134537AA.jpg

2005_0306_134454AA.jpg

Astra Sxi

S4010031.jpg

S4010032.jpg

S4010029.jpg

S4010033.jpg

Golf GT TDI

Golf---800x600.jpg

MK3 Golf GTI Anniversary

Golf5.jpg

Golf3.jpg

Golf1.jpg

Skoda VRS (Current Car)

VRS1.jpg

DSC00121800x600.jpg

Sorry there are a few, i've actually missed some off belive it or not!

First Car I had came from a friend in the shape of a bright orange 850cc mini, that was given to me, cause he needed the garage space, but on closer inspection it wasnt worth putting back on the road, (needed new floor and prob roof skin) so that was stripped and sold.

Then I had my mini 30. Pearlesent cherry red, lovely colour (read, it hid the rust well).

mini30.jpg

This was replaced with a mini Side Walk in a metalic turquoise colour, which needed a gearbox re-build as the syncos were worn, I leaned how to double-de-clutch in that.

I also bought the 13x7" wheels, wide arches and clear lens kit (all because the original tyres were perished)

Mini1.jpg

whilst I was at uni I bought a red mini 1000, from a mate got it through its mot, brought it home decided I couldnt afford to keep it and sold it to another mate.

When I bought it

Redmini3.jpg

redmini4.jpg

That car is now pretty much mint cause my mate restored it, although to the best of my knowledge it still hasnt been used cause he hasnt got a license

Shortly after I sold the mini my dad and me bought this 205.

Photo001.jpg

Photo003.jpg

Notice that it is left hand drive.

This was one of only a handful of French spec 205 rallyes in this country, which means that it had the tu engine, but it was only 1294, (all the ones sold here were 1380, or 1.1) and came with twin webber 38 carbs as std.

It was producing 95BHP at the wheels and would get to 60 as quick as a 1.6gti, thanks to the close ratio box.

We had bought it to go hillclimbing and sprinting with and I managed to get it up harewood hillclimb in 77.5 secs.

Unfortunately the week before my second event in the car (8/5/2004, a date forever imprinted in my mind), my dad had a little accident which resulted in him having just over 2 weeks in intensive care, and a total of 9 months off work (that was far less than the doctors predicted), all because he went round a corner with a lot of diesel on it and he hit a new car coming the other way.

Image047.jpg

Image042.jpg

Whilst we we had that 205 I bought an English rallye, (pathetic 1380, lucky to get 60BHP at the wheels) as a run around whilst I sold the mini sidewalk, and as an emergency spares supply.

Unfortunately on my way in to see my dad in hospital on the 25/5/2004 I was hit by a concrete waggon whilst I was sat at some traffic lights, which resulted in.

Image023.jpg

So we had written off 2 205 rallyes in a month between us. The result of which was that my mother decided that I had to have a car with an air bag (due to the horrendus facial and brain injuries my dad had suffered), so I bought,

You guessed a mini with an air bag.

finnishedfront.jpg

A lovely car i ran for a bit, and replaced with a 12v corsa I got because the mother of a family friend died, and they didnt want the hassle of trying to sell her car.

I ran that for a year, and then bought the octy VRs.

290120071071.jpg

A car I loved and enjoyed, and still belongs to someone on here.

Next came the Biota which me and my dad have bought as a restoration project

see the project thread I have. here

-biota.jpg

The octy was replaced with an A4 Avant.

mini-2.jpg

Another lovely car, but things changed I found myself doing less miles and carrying less stuff, so I swapped and bought the elise I have now.

mini-29102007086no.jpg

What next, I duuno fancy an Exige when I can afford one, and a E30 m3 as a sensible everyday car mayby, or i might come back to the VAG fold.

Ok not got a scanner so first car was fiat 127, then had a mini, couple of cavalier's, pug 309 gti, mk2 golf 16v then mk2 8v, old mk2 polo. pics of my old corrado and golf! and my old run around saab :o

g60.jpg

P1010080.jpg

P1010192.jpg

• 1 month later...

Okay guys, little thing we did on our last forum :thumbup: Post some pics of your old cars or just state em. You can also add what you miss about them and what you hate - whatever takes your fancy

1st car - 2005, ****roen Saxo 1.0l W reg - no pics unfortunately as my driving skills ran out, we live and we learn :rofl:

2nd car - 2005, Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 P reg

corsa11.jpg

I do miss this car sortov as it was when i met my gorgeous gf and had a few cool times with my now passed on Cousin :cool:

3rd- 2006, 306 HDi Meridian X reg

DSC00222-11.jpg

I do really miss this car if im to be honest, loved the handling and the half leather interior was soo much nicer than the Fabia's, i also miss the driving comfort too, cracking car :thumbup:

4th, 2007, Skoda Fabia vRS

DSC00144.jpg

On the vRS i love the Performance and i like the new-ness of it, :thumbup:

Your turn guys,

Jason