Briskoda Discount ???

bandit1

I did not get a name as I was told this over the phone earlier this afternoon & (he) said that he did not think this applied.

It was a lady who served in the shop.

However, 90% of the staff had gone to GTI International !!

Me being typically British just accepted it !

No point in making a scene !

Just wondering if the discount has now gone (as I plan on some other goodies !!)

I cannot wait to struggle to squeeze it past the back of the Xenons !! :rolleyes:

(Any pointers Colin ??)

Thanks

Graham

Hi

I can confirm you are eligible for 10% off, we had some different staff in that day to cover us all going to International so we apologise and will sort it out if you'd like to call or email me

Thanks Ade !!

I will mail you my details (or you could just refund 10% on my card as a cardholder not present - it was the last transaction of the friday before international, they locked the door just as I went through it !!)

Thanks

graham

• 3 years later...
And it's likely the OP used the search function; he just ended up looking at a 3yr old thread! :D

So points for using the search function :thumbup:

Steve

Correct! I never look at the dates, just thought it easier to tag on the bottom, rather than start a new thread about the same topic :)

(Probie / OP) :confused: