Gandon Meet...pics

MICKSVRS

nice pics :) shame i my head head wasnt up to it!! oh and the fact that i wouldve still been well over the limit!!.....that black octy mark 2 looks well good:).....who's is that?

k:)

Jaysus theres no stopping him now with the pics hosting :rofl:

Speaking of, where are your pix Colm:confused:, usually you would be the first to get them on here :rofl:.

Oh, and glad to see my new toy made it in there, cheers Mick :thumbup:

Speaking of, where are your pix Colm:confused:, usually you would be the first to get them on here :rofl:.

Oh, and glad to see my new toy made it in there, cheers Mick :thumbup:

I emailed them to you....I thought you might want to stick them up :) I didn't take too many apart from the ones of your car.

Update, heres mine, Gandon Meet 20/01/2008

nice pics :) shame i my head head wasnt up to it!! oh and the fact that i wouldve still been well over the limit!!.....that black octy mark 2 looks well good:).....who's is that?

k:)

Which one??

Love the styling on the blue mk1 with the white alloys.

Droooooool!

Guys,

That lovely blue MK I with the white alloys is a 90BHP tdi :D We didn't get the guys name the owned it, but he has spent a few quid on it