North Coast Run - Charity meet / Cruise 23rd FEB!

octav.ed

North Coast Run - Charity Cruise 23rd FEB!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SQ Design, in conjunction with Ulster Cancer Foundation and Halfords, are holding a Charity event on the 23rd of February 08.

The event will consist of a convoy run from Halfords, Belfast, to Halfords, Coleraine. It will be fully Police controlled and attended by Road Service.

The event will finish in Halfords,Coleraine with a barbeque and other food vans.

We hope to make this the biggest single convoy this country has ever had!

All cars welcome from Classic to Modified.

This WILL be a super event!!

All money donated to Ulster Cancer Foundation (Ulster Cancer Foundation).

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right lads who's interested?

this will follow the coast rd route so will have great views.

meeting 10 30 leaving 11 00

we will meet somewhere else first. thinkin cuple of £'s r euro's or wotever u think for

Ulster Cancer Foundation

I WILL PROBABLY ORGANISE SOMETHING ELSE FOR WHEN WE ARE UP THERE... ;)

1.octav.ed

i have pm'd over 300 people last 2nites about this... :eek: { ulster / eire } ;)

if you have not received 1 can you pm gaff or myself & let us know your details plz

REMEMBER this is for CANCER RESEARCH...

cheers

eddie.... :thumbup:

i'm interested. any chance to go to Ireland :D

Coleraine? If I'm right thats where the Bushmills distillery is and Giants causeway is?

Is it free entry? or is there an admission charge?

Will have to see how much the Ferry is and stuff.

Sounds like fun.

lol. yea that should be the route we r on... ;)

Any other Brisky member looking its going to be £118 return from Birkenhead to Belfast

£59 each way plus £20 per passenger and £20 extra if you want a cabin.

It's an 8 hour crossing.

And the cheapest hotel so far is Premier Inn at £60 in the city centre unless locals or freq visitors know other decent places.

Would there be any choice of visiting the Bushmills Whisky distil or Giants Causeway on the day? or is this going to be an all day driving thing stopping for photos etc on the way?

funny u should say that m8... was outside the gates last w/end but closed due 2 the fact we were fannyin about shoppin in coleraine...

Old Bushmills Distillery

last tour is 15 30 on 23rd feb {30mins} ;)

QUOTE=Captain Sisko;1156752]Any other Brisky member looking its going to be £118 return from Birkenhead to Belfast

It's an 8 hour crossing.

And the cheapest hotel so far is Premier Inn at £60 in the city centre unless locals or freq visitors know other decent places.

if your comin over yourself u can stay at ours... :thumbup:

QUOTE=Captain Sisko']Any other Brisky member looking its going to be £118 return from Birkenhead to Belfast

It's an 8 hour crossing.

if your comin over yourself u can stay at ours... :thumbup:

Eddie only charges £59.95 so thats a saving of 5p :D

:rofl::rofl:

That rope bridge looks interesting,

Theres quite a bit of stuff nearby :D

I'm posting this thread on some other decent forums I visit and hoping to get some lady company and there are loads of lovely lasses in Ireland. Ireland has a romantic feel :D

u mean carrick a rede rope bridge? :D

Stock Photography image of Carrick arede Rope Bridge stock photo

10/15 min drive from bushmills whiskey tour... ;)

Will look into dates with work, but would be at least a 2night stay for me, drive up from Cork friday and back on Sunday. How long a drive is it from Cork up anyway ?

Will look into dates with work, but would be at least a 2night stay for me, drive up from Cork friday and back on Sunday. How long a drive is it from Cork up anyway ?

With the way that Octy was going the last day you should get there quicker than Aer Lingus would :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bring a sleepin bag up m8. will have a few beers... :D