New Fabia Gallery

jiggad23

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is mine..........

A 1.2 12V Sport with 70 insane bhp.......

Received it in sepember 2007 and have since lowered it 40mm on H&R springs. Fitted rear diffuser and front spoiler all from SKODA TUNING SHOP for Octavia, Octavia II, Fabia, Roomster, Superb, Felicia : Skoda Tuning = superskoda.com

Have got a LCR splitter and will get it on next week (hopefully...........)

The alloys are being polished and waxed at the moment.

Are looking at 18" and some other mods but will keep you updated.

Bgds Dan

19112.attach

19113.attach

19114.attach

19115.attach

19116.attach

Hi nutztoys!

I have 2 simple questions:

1. I'd like to use eibach springs to lowering my car. It will be useful in corners? What is your experience?

2. What car the vRS logo on the 5th door is from? Fabia RS facelift?

Hi nutztoys!

I have 2 simple questions:

1. I'd like to use eibach springs to lowering my car. It will be useful in corners? What is your experience?

2. What car the vRS logo on the 5th door is from? Fabia RS facelift?

Hi Arpido,

It really reduces the up and down motion when accelerating and also stiffens the car in the corners but it could do better without the original dampers. I´m planning to fit coil-overs to maximize the ride alternativ replace the dampers with Koni/eibach dampers.

The logo is from the Octavia2 RS.

Bgds Dan

In addition to the picture that dad posted up earlier:

I have a Fabia 2 1.2 12V. In Tangerine Orange. His name is Dewey and he is now about 4 or 5 months old. Average MPG atm is rubbish because i am mostly driving about a mile to boyfriends house and back each night. only modifications are two seat belt protectors, a magic tree air freshner and a fire extinguisher!!! (you can never be too safe!!) SO here are some pictures of my baby.

Parked in front of house during first week of getting him:

newcar2.jpg

Let him loose in the forest:

DSCF2129.jpg

DSCF2130.jpg

Then he found dads car:

DSCF2133.jpg

DSCF2131.jpg

DSCF2122.jpg

DSCF2132.jpg

DSCF2120.jpg

Arty Shot:

DSCF2121.jpg

Parked up in a scenic spot:

WSM07013.jpg

hackpen.jpg

My Car on rolling road day-got 80.7bhp from the boy!:D

deweyrp1.jpg

Here is mine..........

A 1.2 12V Sport with 70 insane bhp.......

Received it in sepember 2007 and have since lowered it 40mm on H&R springs. Fitted rear diffuser and front spoiler all from SKODA TUNING SHOP for Octavia, Octavia II, Fabia, Roomster, Superb, Felicia : Skoda Tuning = superskoda.com

Have got a LCR splitter and will get it on next week (hopefully...........)

The alloys are being polished and waxed at the moment.

Are looking at 18" and some other mods but will keep you updated.

Bgds Dan

Must say I'm loveing that front spolier... at lot :thumbup:

Must say I'm loveing that front spolier... at lot :thumbup:

Think that front spoiler and rear diffuser are the official ones, same as on the UK spec Fabia Sport. Looks good, pity lowered sports suspension isn't available as an option on the Fabia like it is on the Octavia.

Think that front spoiler and rear diffuser are the official ones, same as on the UK spec Fabia Sport. Looks good, pity lowered sports suspension isn't available as an option on the Fabia like it is on the Octavia.

They are the official ones. I bought them at Superskoda at 1/3 of the list price in Denmark.

Thanx to nutztoys!

In Hungary (maybe in other countries) the sport version of the fabia includes sport seats, sunset shadows and climatronic, without any optical accessories. That's why I bougth an elegance (Fabia 3) model. We have to buy any body parts (like front spoiler) approx. from 200 eur.

Here is my contribution to the Fabia II gallery :)

My car is a 2008 "sport" 1,9 TDI.

Mods so far are:

-Ditched the Stream radio/cd unit, and installed a Pioneer AVIC D3 sat nav/radio/bluetooth phone/Ipod system. It works great, and has much better radio reception than the stock radio. :thumbup::thumbup: The bad thing about it is I can't get it to work with the radio stalk on the streering coloumn.. :thumbdwn:

-30mm Eibach springs :thumbup:

-Diffuser and exhaust tailpipe from the "skoda styling kit" :thumbup:

-LED's in the "parkinglights" in stead of the W5W bulbs who look to "yellow". :thumbup:

-xenonmatch bulbs in the fog lamps from Hoen high performance halogen :thumbup:

-titanium 70W bulbs in the headlamps also from Hoen high performance halogen. Not very happy with these, will try out the Nightbreakers from Osram before I become a criminal and install a real xenon-kit.. :eek:

-modded sunroof drain from the left front side of the sunroof, so my feet are no longer wet :thumbup:

Here are some pictures of my ride:

Enjoy!

Jon A :)

19223.attach

19224.attach

19225.attach

19226.attach

19227.attach

Loving the white fabia JonA. But how comes you have not got the front spoiler for the sport. All UK fabia sports have this feature!!?

Mark

Thanks for the nice comments on my car ! :)

None of the "SPORT" fabias sold in Norway has any of the exterior sport parts when they arrive from the factory. I have no idea why.

I had to buy the diffuser and the exhaust and install them myself. :)

-modded sunroof drain from the left front side of the sunroof, so my feet are no longer wet :thumbup:

Hi!

I think that I have the same problem with the water from rain drops, only on the driver side. Can you help me with some info or some pics?

Hi!

I think that I have the same problem with the water from rain drops, only on the driver side. Can you help me with some info or some pics?

Sendt you a PM with info on the leaking sunroof problem :)

Hope you get it sorted at a good dealer!

Jon A :)